Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Travel Accessories Shop Popular Services movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 343 reviews
on March 22, 2013
I bought 3 of these for my little girls. I only wish they had mentioned they all run on the same frequency. Any one remote will control all 3 cars at the same time. My girls are little enough that they don't care and love them. The top of the car is a stiff rubber making absorbing impacts easy enough. Uses 3 AA batteries in the car and a 9V for the remote. They have played with them constantly for 3 days now and the cheapy batteries I got are still going showing that the cars don't eat through batteries quickly. Cool little RCs for little ones that haven't learned to be careful with their things yet.
on December 31, 2014
Got this for my 3.5 year old daughter for Christmas. She had played with her cousin's firetruck in this same brand and enjoyed it. She was frustrated by not being able to control her 6 year old brother's more difficult remote control cars so this was my solution. So far, so good. Yes, you need to make sure it is turned off after use or it will continue to inch forward randomly as it sits. You do need to basically follow it around because the remote can't be too far away from it to work. We haven't had any issues with it and I am a tough toy critic. I like how it goes forward and then it goes in a circle to turn. It works waaaaaay better than my son's first r/c car that basically went forward with a touch of a button and back with a touch of a button. That thing was always stuck somewhere. At least you can change this one's direction. I think it is fine for the 2.5-4 age group.
on March 7, 2017
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, she loves to play with her brothers remote control cars so we got her one of her own that was easy enough to use. She loved it, and my son loved it too until it stopped working. I changed batteries and still it just doesn't work anymore. We only used it maybe 3 times, so its really upsetting. Also the packaging looked a bit wonky, it was just wrapped up in cardboard, no box. Its possible I just got a used one which explains why it stopped working.
on February 12, 2017
Piece of CRAP! I bought it for my granddaughter for Christmas but she keeps it our house. She has only played with it a few times and it has never worked right. It only works if she stays with in 5 feet of it and it often will not work at all. We have tried brand new batteries 2 times and still seems there is a short or something in the remote. So disappointed in this product. I would NEVER buy anything made by this company again.
on February 3, 2017
When I saw this adorable car, I knew the littlest niece would love it. I bought it right away & when we finally excitedly gave it to her, she loved it-- until none of the brand-new batteries installed in it could make it run for more than a couple of seconds. My mistake was buying it too far in advance of Christmas for her present: we missed the return window completely. I'm torn whether or not to take our chances on another one... The compactness and rubbery-ness of this toy are very appealing, especially for a 5 year old who is going to bang it into every wall, but the whole "doen't work at all" thing? Not so much.
on March 9, 2014
I bought this Baja Buggy for my 5 year old AFTER I saw how well the fire-truck version worked for my 3 year old son. My son picked up on it quickly - in less than two days he was able to make the car go where he wanted, and it took SEVERAL spills down stairs and off a couch and continued to work perfectly. My older daughter watched her brother and begged for one for herself so they could play together. She went so far as to switch her birthday request to this car - from princesses to an RC! I couldn't say no to that, so now our hallways are racetracks!

There are NO small parts, it would be VERY difficult for a toddler/Pre-K kid to destroy these cars. They are very sturdily built, but like the descriptions show the plastic isn't ridiculously hard. The plastic has enough give to be forgiving if the cars bash into each other or a wall. There are only two controls - one to spin and one to go forward - so the learning process to drive is fairly intuitive even for younger children. We love them!

Make sure you have batteries ready - you'll need 3 AA and 1 D volt (the rectangular batteries). As soon as this thing comes out of the box, they want to play!
on December 8, 2016
What a hit with my 2 year old granddaughter! She may be a bit young for it, because she hasn't figured out how to use the remote to turn the car, but she knows how to make it go straight. My seven year old granddaughter loves it too. Really a well-built and great toy! I even enjoyed showing them out to use it!
on December 24, 2013
I'm not disappointed in this toy so far, but with 3 little ones, we ordered this for our granddaughter and it came in the brand box, and the blue pick up truck - which also came in original packaging. Today the front endloader - same exact brand - Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go finally came today - so I can't exchange - unless it doesn't work, and then I will be upset. The thing is while the vehicle and the remote are each wrapped in plastic - it just came in a cardboard box - so it looks like it's been opened and returned. I read others post this and I thought - must have happened before but won't happen since the first 2 came in original packaging. I'm very disappointed. I suppose from now on I will call and ask if I'm getting some left over product stuck in a cardboard box or a new one from the manufacturer. The grandkids are getting other toys from us but even those these weren't that expensive (this front end loader was the most though) - we pictured the 3 of them playing together tomorrow and now we are worried this one won't work. More later.
on March 2, 2015
Bought this for Christmas a couple of years ago for my then 2 year old... she still likes it.. and it gets a decent amount of play. my only grip with it, is that if it is left on it moves by itself frequently.. I assume because of other inference with the controller(radio waves or something). but knowing that I would still buy it, it is very easy to use.. both of my kids (now aged 5, and 3) like it.
on January 28, 2017
The 1st car I ordered worked for a short time and quit, I sent it back, for a another one and did not have luck with the 2nd one. Returned it for a refund.