Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 291 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 22, 2013
I bought 3 of these for my little girls. I only wish they had mentioned they all run on the same frequency. Any one remote will control all 3 cars at the same time. My girls are little enough that they don't care and love them. The top of the car is a stiff rubber making absorbing impacts easy enough. Uses 3 AA batteries in the car and a 9V for the remote. They have played with them constantly for 3 days now and the cheapy batteries I got are still going showing that the cars don't eat through batteries quickly. Cool little RCs for little ones that haven't learned to be careful with their things yet.
on December 31, 2014
Got this for my 3.5 year old daughter for Christmas. She had played with her cousin's firetruck in this same brand and enjoyed it. She was frustrated by not being able to control her 6 year old brother's more difficult remote control cars so this was my solution. So far, so good. Yes, you need to make sure it is turned off after use or it will continue to inch forward randomly as it sits. You do need to basically follow it around because the remote can't be too far away from it to work. We haven't had any issues with it and I am a tough toy critic. I like how it goes forward and then it goes in a circle to turn. It works waaaaaay better than my son's first r/c car that basically went forward with a touch of a button and back with a touch of a button. That thing was always stuck somewhere. At least you can change this one's direction. I think it is fine for the 2.5-4 age group.
on February 2, 2013
This is so easy that my 2 year old can not only work it with ease but enjoy it as well and for long periods of time too. It's made well!
on January 4, 2014
I bought this for my 3.5 yr old girl for Christmas. At first, we didn't think it was going to work. What a disappointment - not like this thing was cheap either. However after my husband spent some time with it, it finally worked! He bent a wire near the battery and that was the ticket. My daughter has had many laughs cruising this little buggy around the house. The dogs on the other hand would probably rate this a one star as they are pretty scared of it. 3 star rating for it not working for the first 10 minutes. Otherwise it would've been 5 stars.
on December 26, 2013
2 cars with 27 MHz cannot work together at same time ---DUMB!!! The company should provide switchable multiple frequencies so kids can play together---- like they show in their misleading video. We are getting a fire truck ( 49 MHz ) to replace one of the cars since both are 27....
----SHAME on KID GALAXY for not making this clear to consumers.
AND
SHAME on KID GALAXY for not providing more options so kids can pick out a vehicle on the First RC line with a different frequency. Seems the ONLY vehicle on a diff frequency is the Fire Truck... And she wants a car. Totally DUMB DUMB DUMB --- Totally MISLEADING. SPOILS what should be fun into a meltdown of frustration... Kid Galaxy should do a recall, replace the single MHz with a multiple MHz switch and then send fixed cars back to us consumers who bought unaware of this major problem.
A single child, one car, very enjoyable... Two children: two cars cannot operate together so they remain stationery no matter how hard they push the controller... and if they manage to get one going, the same frequency means they operate either car in fits and starts... So arguments ensue and tears and anger and frustration. Whee what fun, huh?
on May 21, 2013
don't waste your money this thing is absolute crap would not respond properly to the remote from day one should have returned it immediately
on December 12, 2012
Works great in our tile house. You can't stray too far from it but what do you expect for the price? Overall, awesome purchase for my two year old and one of her favorite birthday presents.
on February 5, 2013
I ordered this car for my daughter's birthday and it came broken. I ordered another one a few days later and it worked for 2 hours and then broke. There must be a manufacturing defect with this car.
on May 29, 2016
I ordered three of these - police car, school bus, and pink buggy -- and they all came in the same frequency. That means each remote control affects all three cars if running them at the same time. I called Kid Galaxy, and they said they only make them in two frequencies. So why does the second video posted on the product page show kids playing with three cars at once, all independently? Short version: This was a total fail, Kid Galaxy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2016
What a hit with my 2 year old granddaughter! She may be a bit young for it, because she hasn't figured out how to use the remote to turn the car, but she knows how to make it go straight. My seven year old granddaughter loves it too. Really a well-built and great toy! I even enjoyed showing them out to use it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.