Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2017
My 5 year old niece loved this for her birthday. It was so nice to give her a toy she could play with out of the box without reading pages of instructions. Just add batteries. Very simple buttons are great for the younger kids.
on December 9, 2017
My 2.5 year old niece is going to just LOVE this. Her daddy has an actual red baja buggy that my niece considers hers. So cute...and the car is made out of a softer rubber so if it's dropped it shouldn't break as easy.
on June 18, 2017
It was nice when it worked but broke down within the week.
on May 21, 2015
This is quite possibly the worst remote controlled toy ever. I have two kids, bought the Baja Buggy and the Police Car, and they can't play with them together. Not only are they on the same frequency, even though I was told they were not, the kids have to be within inches of the cars in order for them to work. $50 on two cars that don't work properly (or at the same time) is ridiculous. Tried to contact KidGalaxy by phone, email, and snail mail to no avail. If anyone has a recommendation for a better set of RC cars, please let me know.
on December 18, 2016
Got this for my 3 year old for Christmas. We celebrated today since we will be out of town. The car will only turn. When you hit the forward button the wheels get stuck. It appears a part of the car is rubbing up and keeping from going forward.

Very cheap product. Bought brand new and didn't even get one good run.
on October 24, 2017
granddaughter loves it
on February 12, 2015
Do NOT buy this item. It arrived and the remote didn't work a different rc vehicle's control could control it intermittently. You can't change the frequency of the car or remote therefore is a one shot deal and you are out of luck if you have another rc that interferes with it. I tried ot return it and Amazon will not take the item back due to transportation regulations. I got a full refund and was asked to throw the item in the garbage which is pretty much what I'm going to do once my kid falls sleep and the tears stop.
on April 4, 2017
Daughter loved it!
on July 30, 2017
KIDS LIKED IT
on February 7, 2017
Stopped working right after the time to return it lapsed. My daughter used it gently. When it worked my daughter loved it! Disappointed