Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2016
What a hit with my 2 year old granddaughter! She may be a bit young for it, because she hasn't figured out how to use the remote to turn the car, but she knows how to make it go straight. My seven year old granddaughter loves it too. Really a well-built and great toy! I even enjoyed showing them out to use it!
on July 27, 2017
Great gift for toddler! Got one for her baby brother and she was so excited when she opened hers on her birthday!!!
on March 2, 2015
Bought this for Christmas a couple of years ago for my then 2 year old... she still likes it.. and it gets a decent amount of play. my only grip with it, is that if it is left on it moves by itself frequently.. I assume because of other inference with the controller(radio waves or something). but knowing that I would still buy it, it is very easy to use.. both of my kids (now aged 5, and 3) like it.
on April 12, 2017
All new batteries installed as required -- checked and re-checked, switched to ON, attempted in different locations ... nothing. It was a very disappointing birthday present for my 3-year old granddaughter. Should have tried it earlier, but I expected it to work out of the box. No response yet from manufacturer.
on August 7, 2017
My great granddaughter loved this car, and its simple button to operate it was perfect for a two-year old. Plus it is sturdy enough for the rough treatment little kids will give it. A good buy.
on January 20, 2014
This was very easy for my 2.5 year old daughter to understand and control. She really enjoys playing with it. I'd actually give it 4.5 stars - if it had a true reverse as well as forward/spin...and maybe if it was open on top to stick a Barbie in...then it would get 5 stars. I can't speak to battery life yet, been using since Christmas and still on the first set. Like other reviewers mention, if you forget to turn it off sometimes the car will move a little bit. Freaked me out when I was alone in the house!
on January 28, 2017
The 1st car I ordered worked for a short time and quit, I sent it back, for a another one and did not have luck with the 2nd one. Returned it for a refund.
on May 16, 2014
This is the perfect first remote control car. Both my four and six year old girls love it. It is super easy to use, so they don't get frustrated at all. I wish it had a backup feature. In order to get it to back up you have to keep turning the car around until it faces the other direction.

Also, this car moves on its own if it is left on. It doesn't move a lot, maybe a few inches, but enough to scare you while you are hanging out!
on January 9, 2015
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter and she loves it. This little thing had been all over my house and even off-road in the front yard. Make no mistakes, it has its limitations (no straight reverse, for example). However, the Go Go Buggy does exactly what it was designed to do. It helps teach toddlers cause and effect, works fine motor skills and is most efficient at chasing a German Shepherd through the house. It has worked on many surfaces and performs well. Yes, it is a little slower on carpet but, let's face it, you aren't exactly packing a VA in this thing. All in all, I would highly recommend!
on February 22, 2015
When the car is left on but no one is playing with it, it makes noises like the wheels are moving just a little bit. The batteries ran out within 2 months with little use, and I'm guessing that it's because it still runs even when no one is operating the remote control. The remote control has two buttons, one for forward and one for turning/spinning. I was really disappointed with this product for my 2 year old. She had a remote control bee made by the same company prior to this that worked well for awhile as well. I won't be buying any more remote control devices from Kid Galaxy.