Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 345 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 364 reviews
on March 22, 2013
I bought 3 of these for my little girls. I only wish they had mentioned they all run on the same frequency. Any one remote will control all 3 cars at the same time. My girls are little enough that they don't care and love them. The top of the car is a stiff rubber making absorbing impacts easy enough. Uses 3 AA batteries in the car and a 9V for the remote. They have played with them constantly for 3 days now and the cheapy batteries I got are still going showing that the cars don't eat through batteries quickly. Cool little RCs for little ones that haven't learned to be careful with their things yet.
on December 31, 2014
Got this for my 3.5 year old daughter for Christmas. She had played with her cousin's firetruck in this same brand and enjoyed it. She was frustrated by not being able to control her 6 year old brother's more difficult remote control cars so this was my solution. So far, so good. Yes, you need to make sure it is turned off after use or it will continue to inch forward randomly as it sits. You do need to basically follow it around because the remote can't be too far away from it to work. We haven't had any issues with it and I am a tough toy critic. I like how it goes forward and then it goes in a circle to turn. It works waaaaaay better than my son's first r/c car that basically went forward with a touch of a button and back with a touch of a button. That thing was always stuck somewhere. At least you can change this one's direction. I think it is fine for the 2.5-4 age group.
on March 7, 2017
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, she loves to play with her brothers remote control cars so we got her one of her own that was easy enough to use. She loved it, and my son loved it too until it stopped working. I changed batteries and still it just doesn't work anymore. We only used it maybe 3 times, so its really upsetting. Also the packaging looked a bit wonky, it was just wrapped up in cardboard, no box. Its possible I just got a used one which explains why it stopped working.
on February 12, 2017
Piece of CRAP! I bought it for my granddaughter for Christmas but she keeps it our house. She has only played with it a few times and it has never worked right. It only works if she stays with in 5 feet of it and it often will not work at all. We have tried brand new batteries 2 times and still seems there is a short or something in the remote. So disappointed in this product. I would NEVER buy anything made by this company again.
on April 22, 2014
Nothing as disappointing for a kiddo to get an item for a birthday present and when the batteries go in..... NOTHING! Such a bummer! Bought for my daughter. She loved the look of the PINK car -- very cute! We couldn't get the car to move on command. Oddly, once we gave up on the thing, the wheels would randomly spin on their own (reminded us of the 1980's movie "Christine" with the possessed car). Weird. Returning it as defective!! If this worked, it would be super cute, but so glad that Amazon has an amazing return policy!!!
on May 11, 2017
I purchased this car from Lakeside Collection. I was tremendously disappointed with this toy. This toy does not drive on carpet (at all) and barely on hard wood floors. Don't waste your money.
on December 8, 2016
What a hit with my 2 year old granddaughter! She may be a bit young for it, because she hasn't figured out how to use the remote to turn the car, but she knows how to make it go straight. My seven year old granddaughter loves it too. Really a well-built and great toy! I even enjoyed showing them out to use it!
on July 27, 2017
Great gift for toddler! Got one for her baby brother and she was so excited when she opened hers on her birthday!!!
on March 2, 2015
Bought this for Christmas a couple of years ago for my then 2 year old... she still likes it.. and it gets a decent amount of play. my only grip with it, is that if it is left on it moves by itself frequently.. I assume because of other inference with the controller(radio waves or something). but knowing that I would still buy it, it is very easy to use.. both of my kids (now aged 5, and 3) like it.
on April 12, 2017
All new batteries installed as required -- checked and re-checked, switched to ON, attempted in different locations ... nothing. It was a very disappointing birthday present for my 3-year old granddaughter. Should have tried it earlier, but I expected it to work out of the box. No response yet from manufacturer.