Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2016
What a hit with my 2 year old granddaughter! She may be a bit young for it, because she hasn't figured out how to use the remote to turn the car, but she knows how to make it go straight. My seven year old granddaughter loves it too. Really a well-built and great toy! I even enjoyed showing them out to use it!
on July 27, 2017
Great gift for toddler! Got one for her baby brother and she was so excited when she opened hers on her birthday!!!
on March 2, 2015
Bought this for Christmas a couple of years ago for my then 2 year old... she still likes it.. and it gets a decent amount of play. my only grip with it, is that if it is left on it moves by itself frequently.. I assume because of other inference with the controller(radio waves or something). but knowing that I would still buy it, it is very easy to use.. both of my kids (now aged 5, and 3) like it.
on April 12, 2017
All new batteries installed as required -- checked and re-checked, switched to ON, attempted in different locations ... nothing. It was a very disappointing birthday present for my 3-year old granddaughter. Should have tried it earlier, but I expected it to work out of the box. No response yet from manufacturer.
on January 18, 2015
Got this for my girl's 3 year old birthday. Very easy to learn to use with the nice simple controls, perfect for the preschool/toddler. Kind of a battery hog, though, but it's worth it. It's fun to play with, very durable and yet the car is more rubbery than of a "hard" plastic material so it doesn't hurt at all when it runs into your feet/ankles or other parts of your body! That's a plus for me so I don't worry about any sharp or hard parts hurting others when my daughter inevitably runs it into people (or herself!). It's also very stable--it doesn't end up upside down where you'd have to constantly turn it right side up all the time.
on August 7, 2017
My great granddaughter loved this car, and its simple button to operate it was perfect for a two-year old. Plus it is sturdy enough for the rough treatment little kids will give it. A good buy.
on January 20, 2014
This was very easy for my 2.5 year old daughter to understand and control. She really enjoys playing with it. I'd actually give it 4.5 stars - if it had a true reverse as well as forward/spin...and maybe if it was open on top to stick a Barbie in...then it would get 5 stars. I can't speak to battery life yet, been using since Christmas and still on the first set. Like other reviewers mention, if you forget to turn it off sometimes the car will move a little bit. Freaked me out when I was alone in the house!
3 helpful votes
on January 28, 2017
The 1st car I ordered worked for a short time and quit, I sent it back, for a another one and did not have luck with the 2nd one. Returned it for a refund.
on May 16, 2014
This is the perfect first remote control car. Both my four and six year old girls love it. It is super easy to use, so they don't get frustrated at all. I wish it had a backup feature. In order to get it to back up you have to keep turning the car around until it faces the other direction.

Also, this car moves on its own if it is left on. It doesn't move a lot, maybe a few inches, but enough to scare you while you are hanging out!
3 helpful votes
on January 9, 2015
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter and she loves it. This little thing had been all over my house and even off-road in the front yard. Make no mistakes, it has its limitations (no straight reverse, for example). However, the Go Go Buggy does exactly what it was designed to do. It helps teach toddlers cause and effect, works fine motor skills and is most efficient at chasing a German Shepherd through the house. It has worked on many surfaces and performs well. Yes, it is a little slower on carpet but, let's face it, you aren't exactly packing a VA in this thing. All in all, I would highly recommend!