BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on March 22, 2013
I bought 3 of these for my little girls. I only wish they had mentioned they all run on the same frequency. Any one remote will control all 3 cars at the same time. My girls are little enough that they don't care and love them. The top of the car is a stiff rubber making absorbing impacts easy enough. Uses 3 AA batteries in the car and a 9V for the remote. They have played with them constantly for 3 days now and the cheapy batteries I got are still going showing that the cars don't eat through batteries quickly. Cool little RCs for little ones that haven't learned to be careful with their things yet.
on December 31, 2014
Got this for my 3.5 year old daughter for Christmas. She had played with her cousin's firetruck in this same brand and enjoyed it. She was frustrated by not being able to control her 6 year old brother's more difficult remote control cars so this was my solution. So far, so good. Yes, you need to make sure it is turned off after use or it will continue to inch forward randomly as it sits. You do need to basically follow it around because the remote can't be too far away from it to work. We haven't had any issues with it and I am a tough toy critic. I like how it goes forward and then it goes in a circle to turn. It works waaaaaay better than my son's first r/c car that basically went forward with a touch of a button and back with a touch of a button. That thing was always stuck somewhere. At least you can change this one's direction. I think it is fine for the 2.5-4 age group.
on February 12, 2017
Piece of CRAP! I bought it for my granddaughter for Christmas but she keeps it our house. She has only played with it a few times and it has never worked right. It only works if she stays with in 5 feet of it and it often will not work at all. We have tried brand new batteries 2 times and still seems there is a short or something in the remote. So disappointed in this product. I would NEVER buy anything made by this company again.
on April 22, 2014
Nothing as disappointing for a kiddo to get an item for a birthday present and when the batteries go in..... NOTHING! Such a bummer! Bought for my daughter. She loved the look of the PINK car -- very cute! We couldn't get the car to move on command. Oddly, once we gave up on the thing, the wheels would randomly spin on their own (reminded us of the 1980's movie "Christine" with the possessed car). Weird. Returning it as defective!! If this worked, it would be super cute, but so glad that Amazon has an amazing return policy!!!
on May 11, 2017
I purchased this car from Lakeside Collection. I was tremendously disappointed with this toy. This toy does not drive on carpet (at all) and barely on hard wood floors. Don't waste your money.
on December 8, 2016
What a hit with my 2 year old granddaughter! She may be a bit young for it, because she hasn't figured out how to use the remote to turn the car, but she knows how to make it go straight. My seven year old granddaughter loves it too. Really a well-built and great toy! I even enjoyed showing them out to use it!
on July 27, 2017
Great gift for toddler! Got one for her baby brother and she was so excited when she opened hers on her birthday!!!
on March 2, 2015
Bought this for Christmas a couple of years ago for my then 2 year old... she still likes it.. and it gets a decent amount of play. my only grip with it, is that if it is left on it moves by itself frequently.. I assume because of other inference with the controller(radio waves or something). but knowing that I would still buy it, it is very easy to use.. both of my kids (now aged 5, and 3) like it.
on April 12, 2017
All new batteries installed as required -- checked and re-checked, switched to ON, attempted in different locations ... nothing. It was a very disappointing birthday present for my 3-year old granddaughter. Should have tried it earlier, but I expected it to work out of the box. No response yet from manufacturer.
on January 18, 2015
Got this for my girl's 3 year old birthday. Very easy to learn to use with the nice simple controls, perfect for the preschool/toddler. Kind of a battery hog, though, but it's worth it. It's fun to play with, very durable and yet the car is more rubbery than of a "hard" plastic material so it doesn't hurt at all when it runs into your feet/ankles or other parts of your body! That's a plus for me so I don't worry about any sharp or hard parts hurting others when my daughter inevitably runs it into people (or herself!). It's also very stable--it doesn't end up upside down where you'd have to constantly turn it right side up all the time.