Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 338 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 356 reviews
on March 22, 2013
I bought 3 of these for my little girls. I only wish they had mentioned they all run on the same frequency. Any one remote will control all 3 cars at the same time. My girls are little enough that they don't care and love them. The top of the car is a stiff rubber making absorbing impacts easy enough. Uses 3 AA batteries in the car and a 9V for the remote. They have played with them constantly for 3 days now and the cheapy batteries I got are still going showing that the cars don't eat through batteries quickly. Cool little RCs for little ones that haven't learned to be careful with their things yet.
on December 31, 2014
Got this for my 3.5 year old daughter for Christmas. She had played with her cousin's firetruck in this same brand and enjoyed it. She was frustrated by not being able to control her 6 year old brother's more difficult remote control cars so this was my solution. So far, so good. Yes, you need to make sure it is turned off after use or it will continue to inch forward randomly as it sits. You do need to basically follow it around because the remote can't be too far away from it to work. We haven't had any issues with it and I am a tough toy critic. I like how it goes forward and then it goes in a circle to turn. It works waaaaaay better than my son's first r/c car that basically went forward with a touch of a button and back with a touch of a button. That thing was always stuck somewhere. At least you can change this one's direction. I think it is fine for the 2.5-4 age group.
on March 7, 2017
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, she loves to play with her brothers remote control cars so we got her one of her own that was easy enough to use. She loved it, and my son loved it too until it stopped working. I changed batteries and still it just doesn't work anymore. We only used it maybe 3 times, so its really upsetting. Also the packaging looked a bit wonky, it was just wrapped up in cardboard, no box. Its possible I just got a used one which explains why it stopped working.
on February 3, 2017
When I saw this adorable car, I knew the littlest niece would love it. I bought it right away & when we finally excitedly gave it to her, she loved it-- until none of the brand-new batteries installed in it could make it run for more than a couple of seconds. My mistake was buying it too far in advance of Christmas for her present: we missed the return window completely. I'm torn whether or not to take our chances on another one... The compactness and rubbery-ness of this toy are very appealing, especially for a 5 year old who is going to bang it into every wall, but the whole "doen't work at all" thing? Not so much.
on May 15, 2017
We bought this for our 4 year old daughter, but we had a fun time playing with it as well. If you've used remote control cars before, it takes a little longer to get used to the controls because there is only turn and forward, but our daughter picked it up pretty quickly. The car holds up well even with it going down the stairs multiple times and running into LOTS of things.

I'm not sure if it's just ours or if it's the product, but it has been known to occasionally move on it's own. I kept hearing noises and found it moving around my daughter's room multiple times with the remote sitting alone. Not a huge deal, I would just suggest turning it off when not in use.
on February 12, 2017
Piece of CRAP! I bought it for my granddaughter for Christmas but she keeps it our house. She has only played with it a few times and it has never worked right. It only works if she stays with in 5 feet of it and it often will not work at all. We have tried brand new batteries 2 times and still seems there is a short or something in the remote. So disappointed in this product. I would NEVER buy anything made by this company again.
on March 9, 2014
I bought this Baja Buggy for my 5 year old AFTER I saw how well the fire-truck version worked for my 3 year old son. My son picked up on it quickly - in less than two days he was able to make the car go where he wanted, and it took SEVERAL spills down stairs and off a couch and continued to work perfectly. My older daughter watched her brother and begged for one for herself so they could play together. She went so far as to switch her birthday request to this car - from princesses to an RC! I couldn't say no to that, so now our hallways are racetracks!

There are NO small parts, it would be VERY difficult for a toddler/Pre-K kid to destroy these cars. They are very sturdily built, but like the descriptions show the plastic isn't ridiculously hard. The plastic has enough give to be forgiving if the cars bash into each other or a wall. There are only two controls - one to spin and one to go forward - so the learning process to drive is fairly intuitive even for younger children. We love them!

Make sure you have batteries ready - you'll need 3 AA and 1 D volt (the rectangular batteries). As soon as this thing comes out of the box, they want to play!
on May 11, 2017
I purchased this car from Lakeside Collection. I was tremendously disappointed with this toy. This toy does not drive on carpet (at all) and barely on hard wood floors. Don't waste your money.
on December 8, 2016
What a hit with my 2 year old granddaughter! She may be a bit young for it, because she hasn't figured out how to use the remote to turn the car, but she knows how to make it go straight. My seven year old granddaughter loves it too. Really a well-built and great toy! I even enjoyed showing them out to use it!
on March 2, 2015
Bought this for Christmas a couple of years ago for my then 2 year old... she still likes it.. and it gets a decent amount of play. my only grip with it, is that if it is left on it moves by itself frequently.. I assume because of other inference with the controller(radio waves or something). but knowing that I would still buy it, it is very easy to use.. both of my kids (now aged 5, and 3) like it.