Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$22.83+ $5.37 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on May 10, 2014
I was skeptical of using this product in the water, and it seems that my skepticism was warranted. We used this once along a lake shore and had some fun with it, manuevering it in and out of the water (No, we didn't flip it or submerge it). Within a day of this excursion, it never worked again. I opened the car up, and there were traces of water and dirt from the lake. Once open, I couldn't see much of a seal that would have kept water out? I would've been happy with a regular RC vehicle as a birthday gift for or my son and would've kept it on land. Don't market this product for water if it isn't durable enough for the water!
on March 1, 2014
I purchased the Red Viper Kid Galaxy Morphibian RC vehicle for my 3 year old. He can not destroy it with his regular play. Bear in mind that I control the car, and he chases it throughout the house, on carpet to hardwood and even ceramic tile. The Viper races through all those surfaces with no problem. The four-wheel drive takes it over obstacles especially his crushing feet. He has learned to not bite it and flips it back over on its wheels when he has been too rough with it. But like the little engine who could, the red Viper Morphibian continues on racing through the house with my 3 year old chasing after it. The control takes AAA batteries and the car takes AA batteries. The car goes a very long time between battery replacements. I finally made one modification to the wire antenna and placed it in the battery compartment and the controls are just as good. I can not say enough about how well built these cars are, and the abuse they can take. If you have a 3 to 5 year old kid, he will not be able to destroy it. My 3 year old is a 167 pound male Rottweiler and he loves his toy. He gets so much exercise from this car, that I have to end the sessions so he can catch his breath. I have some great video of him playing with his car... best investment I have made in a toy for him.
on March 9, 2014
This is a tough remote control, and most importantly you don't have to shut it down when you are done playing, just simply leave it.
on December 22, 2013
Easy to operate! I would definitely recommend. Our grandchildren all got one and loved them ! The youngest child is almost 3.
on December 26, 2013
My 5 year old son had seen this in a catalog and put it at the top of his Christmas List! We read the reviews and after watching the video-decided to order it! This is a GREAT little remote control vehicle! It goes on the carpet VERY well (Contrary to reviews) and FAST! I would definitely recommend it!
on December 18, 2013
This is a great toy for a kid. My son is five and has zero issues playing with this. It's also cool that he can play with it in pretty much any conditions.
on November 9, 2013
My grandson loves this toy and likes that he can play outside with it. It is great for the price.
on May 5, 2014
it is a great gift for those whose age are ranged from 4 to 15. And it is amazing that it could run on water, which is really beyond my expectation.
on August 14, 2014
Got this as gift for my almost 6 year old nephew. It is very durable. At first I thought it would be hard to drive, but he figured it out pretty quickly. Thinking about picking up another one of these for a 7 year old.
on January 21, 2014
I searched and read several reviews in order to find a suitable product for my daughter who loves these kinds of toys. I didn't want something that had rechargeable batteries because they tend to die faster than alkaline batteries and I could easily replace the alkaline kind versus lithium ion rechargeable batteries. Well when we got the R/C car, my daughters couldn't wait to play with it. It is as handsome in person as it is in the pictures and does exactly what is described by the seller. Is pretty fast for a child's R/C car and it works in the tub! What more can you ask for!!! I rides well on almost all surfaces and does perfect donuts and figure 8's. If your looking for a durable and worthy R/C vehicle for your children 8 and under, this might just be the one. It might be to childish for kids 9 and up.