Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

Kid Galaxy Morphibian Viper RC Vehicle
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 21, 2014
I searched and read several reviews in order to find a suitable product for my daughter who loves these kinds of toys. I didn't want something that had rechargeable batteries because they tend to die faster than alkaline batteries and I could easily replace the alkaline kind versus lithium ion rechargeable batteries. Well when we got the R/C car, my daughters couldn't wait to play with it. It is as handsome in person as it is in the pictures and does exactly what is described by the seller. Is pretty fast for a child's R/C car and it works in the tub! What more can you ask for!!! I rides well on almost all surfaces and does perfect donuts and figure 8's. If your looking for a durable and worthy R/C vehicle for your children 8 and under, this might just be the one. It might be to childish for kids 9 and up.
on April 30, 2017
This thing looked awesome and sounded awesome, but the wheels on the thing are so dang small and the belly of it hangs so low, that it high centers on everything from small rocks to my garden hose. After the 5th time of having to rescue it from the middle of my water-logged backyard, my 4 year old and I both just gave up trying.
on July 23, 2014
Good little car, kids love it. It seems pretty rugged and has already survived several tumbles and crashes. It does well on a variety of terrain including water. I was worried about the unique controls but the kids seemed to pick it up pretty quickly. I have to point out that even though it is designed to go in the water it is not water-proof. The design allows for water to enter the housing but vital components (such as the motors and battery compartment) are sealed off. All electrical connections are coated with a sealer. The insturctions tell you to let it dry completely after water play but we have found this very hard to do. Water seemed to still be trapped inside for days afterward. This did not stop it from working but I question how long it will last if it cannot dry completely.
You may also want to tell your kids that even though the car can go in water the controller can not :-) I neglected to do this and found myself taking apart the remote to dry it out. Thankfully, after a day of drying the remote worked again.
on May 10, 2016
Instantly ruined if you put it in water. The problem is that the on/off switch itself is not water resistant. So if you put the toy in the water, there's a 100% chance water will get in the on/off switch and damage it. The next time you use it, no current will flow through the switch to the control board. I verified this in 2 of these "amphibious" toys by cutting the wires to the switch and connecting them directly. The toy works fine that way, but then you have to remove the batteries every time you're done playing with it, or install your own switch.
on March 9, 2014
This is a tough remote control, and most importantly you don't have to shut it down when you are done playing, just simply leave it.
on June 15, 2014
I bought this for my grandson. The remote was easy to use and the car has a lot of get up and go. This little car races over hardwood flooring and carpet as well as grass and sand. I haven't tried it in the water yet. It is very sturdy with the acceptation of the antennae on the car. It isn't secured well enough and the temptation to pick the car up by it resulted in the straw like sheath that covers the wire pulling free from it. I glued it with super glue and it pulled out again. I am going to try a dot of Gorilla glue. It still operates with the sheath off but I know picking it up by the wire alone is going to do it in.
on December 22, 2013
Easy to operate! I would definitely recommend. Our grandchildren all got one and loved them ! The youngest child is almost 3.
VINE VOICEon September 21, 2014
I bought this for $16.98 and I was not expecting much. For that price, the quality better than expected. However, it is clearly a very cheaply made product so obviously you’ll get what you pay for.

I have not tried in water but looking at other reviews, it appears that it works just fine.

I do recommend it at this price (under $20). I don’t think this is worth more than $20 but it definitely one of the cheapest RC toy you can buy. When comparing the price with features and build quality, I think it is still a great value.
on November 19, 2015
High quality, can take a beating, and has enough power to climb over nearly anything you throw at it. A bit difficult for most kids to figure out. Though it's nice that they simplified down to only two inputs, they must be used at the same time (each side controls one side of the car; forwards is both sticks up, backwards both sticks down, and turning requires sticks to be opposite. Not a "pick up and play" toy for most kids. For the price it's still pretty great. Order extra batteries, and don't forget to switch it off...
on October 7, 2017
IT WAS $12 WHEN i BOUGHT THIS. WENT TO PURCHASE ANOTHER AND IT WAS $25!!? ITS COOL. ITS WORTH 15 MAYBE 20 BUCKS