- Stock up and save. Take $0.50 off a purchase of 2 items or $1.00 off 3 or more. Enter code OHRXWVLH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kid Galaxy Morphibians Explorer. Amphibious RC Car, 49 MHz
|Price:||$27.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$12.02 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Go Anywhere: Powerful amphibian all-wheel drive goes through water, dirt, mud, sand, pavement and grass
- Winner "Oppenheim Gold Seal Best Toy Award" for outstanding new product that enhances the lives of children
- Splash Through Puddles: Paddle wheel treads rip through water. Sturdy all terrain tires power over obstacles on land
- Easy-to-Control Skid Steering: Push both levers forward and this ATV goes forward. Push both back to go backwards. Push just one forward to turn
- Full Function: Age 5+; Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 6 inches; Batteries required: 2 AAA and 3 AA (not included); 49 MHz, Note: To operate multiple Morphibians vehicles at the same time, each vehicle must operate on a different frequency. To find a compatible RC, search for "Kid Galaxy Morphibians 27 MHz"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Compare to Similar Items
This item Kid Galaxy Morphibians Explorer. Amphibious RC Car, 49 MHz
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fit The Matrix||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.75 x 7 x 5.75 in||7.5 x 9.5 x 4.5 in||11 x 7 x 6 in||7.5 x 9.5 x 4.5 in|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
2. Cute design
3. Car uses only 3 AA batteries
4. Remote uses only 2 AAA batteries
5. Will work on water (although poorly)
1. Car is underpowered on land but still fun for little kids
2. Car performs very poorly in water in terms of a snail-like speed but also it takes in water and starts to look like it's sinking. This makes the performance degrade even further when all 4 wheels are completely under water.
3. Antenna on car keeps getting removed by kids, although it can easily be placed back
4. Controls are difficult for kids (and even some adults) as there is no steering wheel. Rather, there are two separate joy sticks, one for each side of the car. If you want to proceed straight ahead, you push both sticks forward. If you want to turn left, then you push the right stick forward, etc.
It's a great bargain, but don't expect it do work well in water.
I'm reviewing before he actually plays with it just to WARN OTHERS about the battery cover. I noticed that every time I hit any small bump or wall while test driving it that it stopped running and would not start again. I opened the battery cover several times and it looked like the middle battery just could not stay in place. After making sure the cover was tightened each time I realized it was a design flaw. I cut out a piece of cardboard (from the box the toy came in) and laid it on top of the batteries, then screwed the cover on.
THIS little Explorer ran like a dream after that and never stopped again. I ran it over every thing I could and all went well. I know my little one will like it now that the "kinks" are out before Christmas Day. I hope this helps others who may have had issues with some of the Morphibians. I would have given it a 5 star rating if not for this one design problem which was easily corrected. Merry Christmas!
An afterthought. I am going to check the safety regarding using the cardboard on top of the batteries but for now it serves as a great temporary fix.