Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale
|Price:||$30.08 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.71 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With its 4 x 4 high power, drive over rocks and dirt on land and then "morph" onto water
- Watch the wake forming treaded paddles style wheels, pull your Morphibian on water and then steer back onto land for exciting duel play fun
- Textured skin for cool, funky look
- Full function RC
- Runs on a frequency of 27 MHz
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
We are also very happy with the customer service staff at Kid Galaxy. Our older son was trying to retrieve our younger sons Morphibian out of the pond when his remote fell into the water (the remote is NOT waterproof and it is clearly stated in the materials from Kid Galaxy). I contacted customer service and the woman I spoke with was SO helpful and kind, she sent out a replacement remote right away.
We have purchased three Kid Galaxy RC toys. The "Killer Whale" is our second Morphibian (if you are going to have more than one running at a time, contact Kid Galaxy and they will let you know the frequencies the cars use so you can select ones that are able to be operated independent from one another), the other car we purchased is from the "My 1St Rc Go Go" line and we are pleased with all three!
I would (and do) recommend Kid Galaxy toys to our friends.
We manufacture two frequencies (27 MHz and 49 MHz) for all of our radio controlled vehicles.. In order to operate them independently you must have one Morphibian in 27 MHz and one in 49 MHz You are only able to operate two at a time without interference.
Below are the Morphibians styles and frequencies.
10168 Killer Whale
We love the product but with the ease of making more than two frequencies we were very disappointed that they only make two.
*Performance in the water is okay, not terrific.
*The range seems to be only about 15 feet, so if you are using this in a larger body of water, be careful not to send it too far away or you'll be going in after it
*It seemed to have some issues going over grass, especially if the grass is patchy.
None of those are really a big deal and I would still highly recommend purchase for ages 3 and up.
This is a pretty cool looking toy that we purchased as a "first" RC toy for our 2 1/2 year old son. It works as shown on land and water, but there are a few things worth knowing before you decide to buy.
1. Steering is more like that of a tank or treaded vehicle if you have ever played a video game like that. This is challenging for an adult not to mention a 2+ year old. Rather than just steering left and right, you have two joysticks - one for the left wheels, one for the right. Each joystick just moves up and down and controls whether the left or right side goes forward or backwards. So, if you want to move straight, you push both stick up. If you want to go in reverse, you push both joysticks down. Turning is tricky to "master" but can be really fun too. You can just push one joystick up OR you can push one up and one down to pivot in place.
2. Struggles in longer grass or in streams with larger, uneven bottoms. Yes, this vehicle is amphibious and can go in the water. In fact, I think it works best in deeper water that is maybe 5+ inches deep where it can travel more like a boat. Due to the low riding height and smaller wheels on this car, it struggles or gets stuck on rocks or when trying to drive though a typical small stream with rocks, "sand bars" or other uneven bottoms. It can still work, but slightly deeper water is better unless if is a perfectly flat/shallow puddle.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Morphibians are one of the few radio controlled cars we have had that hold up to the handling of children. We have 3 Morphibian cars ranging from 7 years to 1 year old. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Micromom
This is a great toy that both kids and adults will love. It's pretty fast on side walks but doesn't do well in grass.Published 25 days ago by VA
Fun little car that my nephew loves to play with. The remote control is easy for him to maneuver and the car is very sturdy.Published 1 month ago by Marie Lindaman
This is a kids galaxy morphibians killer whale blue remote control looks like a whale drives on water and land good size great price and deliveryPublished 1 month ago by pamela banks
Instantly ruined if you put it in water. The problem is that the on/off switch itself is not water resistant. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tawnya Dozier
I got the Whale and the Shark for my grandson's (11 and 6 years old), and they love them. They have a small creek behind their house and to get there they have to travel over some... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Menyon