Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 308 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 338 reviews
on February 7, 2014
I tried to buy three morphibians for my children and two of them interfered. The descriptions aren't clear as to their frequencies so I contacted the company and beware they only make two frequencies! This is what they told me.
We manufacture two frequencies (27 MHz and 49 MHz) for all of our radio controlled vehicles.. In order to operate them independently you must have one Morphibian in 27 MHz and one in 49 MHz You are only able to operate two at a time without interference.

Below are the Morphibians styles and frequencies.

27mhz

10125 Gator

10162 Rover

10168 Killer Whale

49mhz

10163 Explorer

10192 Viper

10126 Shark

We love the product but with the ease of making more than two frequencies we were very disappointed that they only make two.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2017
They're the only decent RC car suitable for small children which I've found. But we're on our third set, the kids keep breaking them. Eventually they just stop working, presumably because something got disconnect with the electrical connections inside, because mechanically they still look great. Could have something to do with the smallest one picking up the cars via the antenna.
on July 30, 2015
We got the killer whale and the shark so our 2 1/2 year old twins could run them at the same time. So far, so good. They are both capable of driving them immediately, usually just in circles, but it stays close to them that way. My only complaint is the antenna that just sits in the hole, they tend to want to pack it around by that. However, since the box says ages 5+, that's more my fault.
on January 14, 2017
Poorly put together, but once everything was re-soldered it was ace! Worked like a charm! On water and land once we added a bit more waterproofing! The little thing boogies! Kids absolutely love it!
on September 10, 2014
This is the second one I have purchased for my 5yr old grandson. He loved the first one I gave him when he was four. Easy operations for a four year old. Durable and fun, but sent down too many stairs and off too many landings to endure until his 5th birthday, so I bought him another for his 5th birthday.
on July 10, 2015
This is a great product! We took it to the beach with us and even though the instructons state that it isn't recommended for salt water, we decided to risk it and try it on the beach during low tide. My son drove it in and out of the water. It drives great into the water and through the sand. We just made sure to rinse it with fresh water, and then dry the outside and let the excess water drain out as the directions say to do. Has worked fine since going in the salt water multiple times.
Try to keep sand and water off the control though. It would be nice if the controller were waterproof as my son accidently got it wet (since he was playing near water) and we had to unscrew it and drain the water out and let it dry. I wasn't sure that it work again but it did!
And batteries seem to last awhile. I typically stick with remote control cars that have rechargable batteries, but I've been happy with how long the regular batteries last.
on September 11, 2014
This was the gift my 5 year old was most excited about last christmas. We can put this in our tub and it drives around great. It drives on our carpet, wood floor, and out on the cement. So much fun! It's a different control then we are used to, you have to push both knobs forward for it to drive forward, if you just press one knob forward, it just turns 1 of the front wheels and goes in a circle. It's a lot of fun.
on December 31, 2011
I got this for my 4 year old son, his friend and my 4 year old nephew and they all love playing wih it. I read a review that talked about how there are different frequencies for the different ones, so I looked for that information when ordering. It was listed in the manufacturer's description and is key if you want two or more to play together.

The Morphibian is very durable and runs over a ton of stuff...we have done snow/ice (though the snow has to be pretty packed obviously), rocks (not boulders), carpet, grass (kind of - it's winter right now), tile and up and over ramps he built (with his Dad and Papa who also had fun). So far the Morphibian is holding up and holding his attention. My 8 year old nephew has had some fun with it too.

I think this is a great toy and really like the durability.

** One thing to note, make sure to keep the straw like thing on the car, if it falls off, the car does not work.
on May 20, 2014
I feel torn about this car. On one hand the car does well in water. The kids love the fact that they can go into the water and out. However, in the video the cars appear to go a bit faster than real life. These cars do not run well in grass. If your using it on concrete near pool this product is perfect. If your gonna use it in mud, grass and rocks, I'm afraid you'll be a bit dissapointed.
on February 7, 2013
I bought this as a get well gift for a friends child. He loves the toy but the product description is incorrect with the type of batteries required. It was frustrating/embarrassing to be on the phone with my friend when she had to raid the TV remote for batteries. This is after I sent 12 AAA batteries for the gift. The correct battery requirements are 3 AA and 2 AAA. The description states 5 AAA and is wrong!