Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2014
I tried to buy three morphibians for my children and two of them interfered. The descriptions aren't clear as to their frequencies so I contacted the company and beware they only make two frequencies! This is what they told me.
We manufacture two frequencies (27 MHz and 49 MHz) for all of our radio controlled vehicles.. In order to operate them independently you must have one Morphibian in 27 MHz and one in 49 MHz You are only able to operate two at a time without interference.

Below are the Morphibians styles and frequencies.

27mhz

10125 Gator

10162 Rover

10168 Killer Whale

49mhz

10163 Explorer

10192 Viper

10126 Shark

We love the product but with the ease of making more than two frequencies we were very disappointed that they only make two.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2017
Great product. Looks hefty and boxed nicely. We hope our grand son enjoys it. Now to get the batteries. 🤗 Christmas will be a day of giving. Thank you. I will update on the performance!!
on January 16, 2014
Since these morphibians are almost indestructible, they are great for younger kids who want to play like the big kids. I have bought 2 now, one for my own son when he was 2 so he could keep up with his older brother and one for my nephew who is 2. They have been great. My son has had his for almost a year and it is still going strong while every other RC-type toy we have bought is broken. The controls on the remote are a little different, just push both joy-stick-type things forward or backward at the same time to get it to go straight ahead or back.
on January 5, 2017
We got this as a birthday present from one of my sons friends. His mom said that her son just loves the toy. We talked about them playing with the cars together, but they may be the same frequency so I’m not sure that we can use them together.

He’s been driving it around all week. It’s easy for him to operate and it has all terrain wheels so it’s works fine on our carpet. He runs it over all kinds of stuff in the living room. One thing I would recommend is getting rechargeable batteries.
on August 4, 2011
Bought a handful of different remote control cars off amazon.com for my kids to play with. Of coarse Dad has got to try them all out first to see how well they work :-) Out of the 6 cars i bought this one is by far my favorite. I actually find myself driving it around at night after the kids goto bed terrorizing my wife with it and playing with the cat. This is a very durable toy and is water proof i have had it in the pool and tub with the kids on multiple occasions and you can control it very well on both water and land... My reviews usually don't yack a whole bunch but, i was VERY surprised with the quality of this for the price not at all what i expected. One side not the controls are a little different than most remote control cars I've messed with each stick controls both wheels on one side of the vehicle... Took a little getting use too but now that i have you can turn this thing very nicely and it rolls over most obstacles it can get its tires over without a problem i would give it more than 5 stars if i could.
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
Bought this for my 5 year old. He loves it, probably his favorite RC car he's had so far. It drives pretty well over pretty much all surfaces : plush carpet, tile, asphalt, low grass, roof, even in a pond. It's pretty easy to control and turn, he had no problem using this. It doesn't do wheelies quite as easily as some of his other cars (thankfully), so it's pretty easy to get going off the line without it popping a wheelie every time. He happened to have another RC car we got from Harbor Freight, and apparently they're both 27mhz, because the remote controls operated each other. So if you plan to operate this with other (even non morphibian RC cars) you might want to check the frequency of them first. My only real gripe with this is the short range. 10-20ft of clear visibility, an slight obstruction (wall, chair, bar, etc) reduces it dramatically. Be careful of this if you're sending it out over water, as it may stop working before you have a chance to turn it around.
on January 2, 2017
My 4 year old son loves this car!!! We also bought the "shark" one so he and his friends can play together instead of fighting over one cool toy! Fairly easy to use- once you understand you need push/pull BOTH buttons up or down at the same time to make it go forward or backwards. Only issue is the directions which, say the car can be "used in water" but no clarification is given on whether we are talking about a puddle...or like a swimming pool.
on January 7, 2014
We purchased this for our almost 3 year old for Christmas. It was a huge hit! We haven't tried it outside with water yet, so I'm not sure how that performance is. I'll edit this review when the weather allows us outside. Its very quick with new batteries, but my only complaint is battery life. You'll go through AA like crazy if its used a lot. Its easy to control and the little one figured it out quickly after we showed him. Overall great toy and worth the $20 we spent.
on December 26, 2014
We haven't had good experiences with remote control toys in the past but this one's a keeper! My daughter put it on her Christmas list and I was skeptical but the price on amazon was good so I took a chance. It runs on batteries which made my daughter happy because there was no wait time to play. It runs over carpet, grass, and through puddles very well. We were lucky to have rain on Christmas Eve so she could test it out with daddy in Christmas day. :)

I just ordered two more, one for our other daughter or a friend to play with her because it's such a fun toy and the price is right. Might be buying these as gifts this upcoming year for birthdays... :)
on February 11, 2014
First: perfect toy even for a 2 yr old. I got this for Christmas for my 2 & 4 year old ( the wale and orange one) they loved them. They really are rugged and durable. Easy to control even if just trying to run over daddies foot for like 10 min. fun to watch them giggle and play. 1 word of caution when you get this make sure you also pick up rechargeable batteries and a charger to handle all the batteries you will need to run 1 or more. They really plow through them, You need to charged at it's best if you plan on using it on carpet or grass or running up ramps or rocks. If you just want your child running it into the fridge them reg cheap batteries will work...
Oh and here it is 2 months later and they are still the number 1 go to toy, when I remember to have the batteries charged.