Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2014
I tried to buy three morphibians for my children and two of them interfered. The descriptions aren't clear as to their frequencies so I contacted the company and beware they only make two frequencies! This is what they told me.
We manufacture two frequencies (27 MHz and 49 MHz) for all of our radio controlled vehicles.. In order to operate them independently you must have one Morphibian in 27 MHz and one in 49 MHz You are only able to operate two at a time without interference.

Below are the Morphibians styles and frequencies.

27mhz

10125 Gator

10162 Rover

10168 Killer Whale

49mhz

10163 Explorer

10192 Viper

10126 Shark

We love the product but with the ease of making more than two frequencies we were very disappointed that they only make two.
69 helpful votes
70 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 30, 2015
We got the killer whale and the shark so our 2 1/2 year old twins could run them at the same time. So far, so good. They are both capable of driving them immediately, usually just in circles, but it stays close to them that way. My only complaint is the antenna that just sits in the hole, they tend to want to pack it around by that. However, since the box says ages 5+, that's more my fault.
on January 14, 2017
Poorly put together, but once everything was re-soldered it was ace! Worked like a charm! On water and land once we added a bit more waterproofing! The little thing boogies! Kids absolutely love it!
on May 20, 2014
I feel torn about this car. On one hand the car does well in water. The kids love the fact that they can go into the water and out. However, in the video the cars appear to go a bit faster than real life. These cars do not run well in grass. If your using it on concrete near pool this product is perfect. If your gonna use it in mud, grass and rocks, I'm afraid you'll be a bit dissapointed.
3 helpful votes
on January 6, 2015
I purchase this car for my son. It disappointed me when I opened the box.
The BAD:
The car is cheap made. The plastic is rough. It doesn't have headlight to turn on or off(THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION GIVES WRONG INFO!)
The remote controller have two sticks, one control the front left wheel and the other controls the front right one, which makes it not very easy to go in straight line and not intuitive to control directions. The other cars I've played usually have one button that controls forward and backward and the other turning direction. This two-wheel controller lowers the design and production cost but not easy to use. I don't like it.
The color is dull black, not a little navy and not shinny as shown in the picture.
Signal is weak. Sometimes The response becomes discontinuous once the car is ~12 feet away.
I haven't tried to play the car in water, because so many reviews say their car became dead after played in water for a while.

The GOOD:
Looks tough. Bumped into wall for several times and still works so far.
Goes over carpet easily. So it won't be blocked when you play it indoor. Haven't tried outdoor yet.

I keep it totally because returning products makes me feel bad for amazon - this is not their fault. Otherwise, I'll return this low quality toy for sure.
on May 14, 2014
I was really worried about the quality and longevity that this product would have based on other reviews.

I have had a great experience. I bought two and both have worked more than 6 months. We are now using them outside and they do well on dirt and concrete, not so good in grass, but I didn't expect them too do well in grass. I am going to take them in the water when the river is a little warmer... in case I have to fetch it.
on November 3, 2017
Great product. Looks hefty and boxed nicely. We hope our grand son enjoys it. Now to get the batteries. 🤗 Christmas will be a day of giving. Thank you. I will update on the performance!!
on September 3, 2016
This looked like a pretty good option for my 3 year old on his birthday. It worked okay when it was new, but it chewed up batteries really fast and had a range of only 8 feet or so. It has no automatic off, so if the switch on the back isn't turned off, the batteries drain overnight. 6 months later and it's in the trash. Every 5 seconds or so, the car stops responding to the controller, even when they're only 2 feet apart. It has mostly been played with indoors. I realize it's a very inexpensive toy, but it's still disappointing to find out it's built so poorly and is essentially disposable.
on January 16, 2014
Since these morphibians are almost indestructible, they are great for younger kids who want to play like the big kids. I have bought 2 now, one for my own son when he was 2 so he could keep up with his older brother and one for my nephew who is 2. They have been great. My son has had his for almost a year and it is still going strong while every other RC-type toy we have bought is broken. The controls on the remote are a little different, just push both joy-stick-type things forward or backward at the same time to get it to go straight ahead or back.
3 helpful votes
on January 5, 2017
We got this as a birthday present from one of my sons friends. His mom said that her son just loves the toy. We talked about them playing with the cars together, but they may be the same frequency so I’m not sure that we can use them together.

He’s been driving it around all week. It’s easy for him to operate and it has all terrain wheels so it’s works fine on our carpet. He runs it over all kinds of stuff in the living room. One thing I would recommend is getting rechargeable batteries.