BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 7, 2014
I tried to buy three morphibians for my children and two of them interfered. The descriptions aren't clear as to their frequencies so I contacted the company and beware they only make two frequencies! This is what they told me.
We manufacture two frequencies (27 MHz and 49 MHz) for all of our radio controlled vehicles.. In order to operate them independently you must have one Morphibian in 27 MHz and one in 49 MHz You are only able to operate two at a time without interference.

Below are the Morphibians styles and frequencies.

27mhz

10125 Gator

10162 Rover

10168 Killer Whale

49mhz

10163 Explorer

10192 Viper

10126 Shark

We love the product but with the ease of making more than two frequencies we were very disappointed that they only make two.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2017
They're the only decent RC car suitable for small children which I've found. But we're on our third set, the kids keep breaking them. Eventually they just stop working, presumably because something got disconnect with the electrical connections inside, because mechanically they still look great. Could have something to do with the smallest one picking up the cars via the antenna.
on July 30, 2015
We got the killer whale and the shark so our 2 1/2 year old twins could run them at the same time. So far, so good. They are both capable of driving them immediately, usually just in circles, but it stays close to them that way. My only complaint is the antenna that just sits in the hole, they tend to want to pack it around by that. However, since the box says ages 5+, that's more my fault.
on January 14, 2017
Poorly put together, but once everything was re-soldered it was ace! Worked like a charm! On water and land once we added a bit more waterproofing! The little thing boogies! Kids absolutely love it!
on September 10, 2014
This is the second one I have purchased for my 5yr old grandson. He loved the first one I gave him when he was four. Easy operations for a four year old. Durable and fun, but sent down too many stairs and off too many landings to endure until his 5th birthday, so I bought him another for his 5th birthday.
on July 10, 2015
This is a great product! We took it to the beach with us and even though the instructons state that it isn't recommended for salt water, we decided to risk it and try it on the beach during low tide. My son drove it in and out of the water. It drives great into the water and through the sand. We just made sure to rinse it with fresh water, and then dry the outside and let the excess water drain out as the directions say to do. Has worked fine since going in the salt water multiple times.
Try to keep sand and water off the control though. It would be nice if the controller were waterproof as my son accidently got it wet (since he was playing near water) and we had to unscrew it and drain the water out and let it dry. I wasn't sure that it work again but it did!
And batteries seem to last awhile. I typically stick with remote control cars that have rechargable batteries, but I've been happy with how long the regular batteries last.
on May 20, 2014
I feel torn about this car. On one hand the car does well in water. The kids love the fact that they can go into the water and out. However, in the video the cars appear to go a bit faster than real life. These cars do not run well in grass. If your using it on concrete near pool this product is perfect. If your gonna use it in mud, grass and rocks, I'm afraid you'll be a bit dissapointed.
on February 7, 2013
I bought this as a get well gift for a friends child. He loves the toy but the product description is incorrect with the type of batteries required. It was frustrating/embarrassing to be on the phone with my friend when she had to raid the TV remote for batteries. This is after I sent 12 AAA batteries for the gift. The correct battery requirements are 3 AA and 2 AAA. The description states 5 AAA and is wrong!
on January 6, 2015
I purchase this car for my son. It disappointed me when I opened the box.
The BAD:
The car is cheap made. The plastic is rough. It doesn't have headlight to turn on or off(THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION GIVES WRONG INFO!)
The remote controller have two sticks, one control the front left wheel and the other controls the front right one, which makes it not very easy to go in straight line and not intuitive to control directions. The other cars I've played usually have one button that controls forward and backward and the other turning direction. This two-wheel controller lowers the design and production cost but not easy to use. I don't like it.
The color is dull black, not a little navy and not shinny as shown in the picture.
Signal is weak. Sometimes The response becomes discontinuous once the car is ~12 feet away.
I haven't tried to play the car in water, because so many reviews say their car became dead after played in water for a while.

The GOOD:
Looks tough. Bumped into wall for several times and still works so far.
Goes over carpet easily. So it won't be blocked when you play it indoor. Haven't tried outdoor yet.

I keep it totally because returning products makes me feel bad for amazon - this is not their fault. Otherwise, I'll return this low quality toy for sure.
on May 14, 2014
I was really worried about the quality and longevity that this product would have based on other reviews.

I have had a great experience. I bought two and both have worked more than 6 months. We are now using them outside and they do well on dirt and concrete, not so good in grass, but I didn't expect them too do well in grass. I am going to take them in the water when the river is a little warmer... in case I have to fetch it.