Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on August 20, 2015
I work with children with developmental delays, but put off purchasing this puzzle due to its cost. Well I wish I hadn't! I love this puzzle and my kids love this puzzle. The fact that it is plastic makes clean up and disinfecting it between sessions a piece of cake. I've used wood puzzles, but this plastic just glides across the surface which really helps it to find the proper spot. I've seen dramatic improvement in some of my kids that couldn't place the three shapes before and I have been able to move back to the wood puzzle.
on March 21, 2016
This puzzle is perfect for little ones ages 12 - 24 months. There is no color filled into the openings which requires the child to match by shape only and not color. These three shapes are the 1st three children should learn to do beginning with the circle after 12 months, then the square around 18 months, and lastly, the triangle by 24 months. I assess development for kids under 3 years so I use this puzzle several times a week. The fact this is made of plastic also makes it much more sanitary and easy to clean.
on February 15, 2014
Simple for a young child and very well made. I work with toddlers and have noticed they are drawn to this shape puzzle.
on July 7, 2016
As a travelling therapist, it is crucial for me to get toys that are lightweight and easy to carry. This puzzle meets both criteria! I like that it's made of plastic and easy to clean. The handles are easy for children to grasp.
on March 5, 2015
Bright and pretty, but the knobs are too small for little hands or for therapy with the brain injured - too hard to pick up.
on April 20, 2015
I am an elementary teacher who has been nannying for the past 15 years. I think this shape sorter is excellent for beginning understanding of shapes. Each of the shapes is a different color, however the plastic background is white. This is good because then they have to match the shape not just the color. If you would rather it be color coordinated, you could always stick a sticker matching the color onto the plastic background. There is one thing they could do to improve it. The circle and triangle each also fit in the hole for the square, and this confuses the toddlers. If they had made the square slightly smaller it would have solved this problem. As long as they start with the square, there should be no confusion. Oh well. It's the best I've found yet for a first shapes puzzle. After they master this, then they can move onto the ones where the shapes are parts of different objects. (Melissa and Doug has a fabulous puzzle that can also be found on Amazon.)
on June 25, 2016
Exactly what we were looking for. Smooth edges, easily manipulated and made from durable material.
on November 25, 2014
Thought it was wooden, was disappointed that it's plastic, but the puzzle is large enough to be manipulated by a 1 yr old.
on May 21, 2016
This is great for babies and toddlers,my daughter loves playing with it.
on November 16, 2014
Excellent as part of a developmental assessment kit for a Birth To Three professional.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.