Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 9, 2015
Did not work on my computer. When I talked to customer service I was told that I would need to download a "patch" to ensure that all componets of the program would work. When I tried to download the patch, it kept saying "broken file" and wouldn't let me complete the download. When I reached out to customer service again I never heard back.
on January 25, 2012
I am a tutor and my first, second and third grade students have used this delightful fun art program in our tutoring sessions and they love it. It works very well and has many features that keep students interested. It was very easy to install on my laptop and I don't have to insert the disc to play it since it was installed, like I do with other educational software. My only disappointment was that several of my students already knew the program because they practiced it on computers in their schools. But the program is so complex that they can always learn other techniques on it or show me what they've mastered. The fact that elementary schools have the program in their classrooms for enrichment and reward to children who finish their work early or earn free time is quite an endorsement. I highly recommend it.
on December 31, 2014
Doesn't work on windows 7 :(
on August 27, 2012
My kids love to play KidPix! I'd say around age 4 was when they really started to like it. The older kids can find more advanced stuff to do with it, and the littler kids (around age 2-3) can do simple stuff like paint.

The only problem I have is that when kids are drawing closed shapes with multiple points, they cannot figure out how to get out of the shape-drawing process. If they cannot find the point they started with to click on again to close the shape, it just locks you out of everything. Kids should be able to press Escape to get out of the closed-shape drawing process.

They also love the sound effects.
on December 5, 2009
I made the mistake of first purchasing the wrong software. This is the one for Windows Vista and I have a 9 yr old boy that is thrilled with it. He has wanted this for 3 yrs since he played it in school. I didn't realize that it was available for purchase. I have never seen it in a store and was thrilled to find it on Amazon. It is really fun and I must admit I have played with it as well !
on June 21, 2010
My youngest begged for this having tried it at kindergarten. Upon installation I set her up and watched her create fun, colorful art and effects with ease. She could spend hours creating (if we'd let her). The graphics rendering can be a bit pixelated at times but for the average child user, it's of no concern. The variety of the art creation potential does not represent the price paid - the software's a steal of a value. Compared to games I've purchased, this was a much better investment. Highly recommended.
on August 25, 2016
This is one of the best computer games dealing with artistic creativity in kids I've ever seen. I love it.
on November 4, 2014
Product does not work with Macs running recent operating software. Returned for refund since it was advertised as Mac friendly.
on March 3, 2016
Kid Pix is software that my child has spoken of frequently from using at school and we decided to purchase for her at Christmas and she loves it still asks to get On computer for this program
on September 20, 2017
Kids reliving the 80s and sharing with nieces and nephews
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.