Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on February 27, 2012
I taught in a kindergarten class that used this system along with the district writing curriculum and it worked wonders. This book helps teachers teach students how to write meaningfully, at their level of ability and about their kid generated topics. As you read this book you will realize that all students, no matter how young, are writers. I recommend integrating this "writer's workshop" strategy into your kindergarten class if you want to boost your student's confidence and get them writing at or above standard by the end of the year.
on July 29, 2012
This book was loaned to me by another teacher, and I found it so useful that I ordered my own copy! It is filled with useful ideas that I am able to easily integrate into my classroom. It is highly useful to lower elementary programs that wish to focus on writing as a tool for growing readers.
on March 8, 2015
learned so much, tons of techniques I use everyday
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse