KidCo BabySteps Electric Food Mill - White
- EFFICIENT DESIGN: Crafted to be the ultimate baby food mixer for your family, the BabySteps Electric Food Mill comes with a 2-cup bowl, a non-skid bottom for safety, and a button for pulsing rotations in order to blend food without pureeing it.
- BLENDING ATTACHMENT: Our Electric Food Mill also comes with a blender attachment for when you want a more thorough mixing and pureeing of your infant's meals.
- SAFE USE WITH CHILDREN: Like all KidCo products, our Electric Food Mill reflects our primary goal of child safety and health. It's free of toxins and contaminants like BPA's and phthalates that might otherwise poison your little one's food.
- EASY CLEAN: All parts of the KidCo BabySteps Electric Food Mill are dishwasher safe except for the motor and housing. To wash those specific pieces, simply wipe clean with soap and a damp cloth.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) KidCo BabySteps Electric Food Mill and (1) Blending Attachment.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The BabySteps Electric Food Mill helps you prepare baby food puree with the natural ingredients of your choice. The food mill helps make puree out of vegetables, fruits or meat and in only a couple of minutes. It's also easy to clean in a dishwasher. It's a great accessory for when baby is just beginning to eat solid food.
Why You'll Love It: Making baby food with all your own natural ingredients has never been so easy and fun.
- Make purees out of vegetables, meat and fruits
- Fast and easy
- Cutting blade and strainer are made from stainless steel
- Convenient snap-on lid
- The base and grip are designed to prevent slipping
- Can be washed in a dishwasher
- Food processor
- Sample recipes
- Two cup-sized bowls
- A non-skid bowl
- A turbo button for pulsating rotations
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.2 x 5.1 inches
- Weight: 2.3 Pounds
Top Customer Reviews
First off, this food mill could not be more easy to use and clean. I make batches of baby food in it with pleasure and it comes apart without any struggle or tricky directions. There's three pieces that fall into place and they are all dishwasher safe, or easy to clean by hand.
Second, there have been many reviews regarding the way this mill is turned 'on' and 'off'. It's so simple, I have a hard time believing anyone could struggle with the use of this easy machine. You simply press the top down to start it, and then take the top off when you feel the food has been pureed to your liking.
Third, for those who have struggled to lock the top in place... You can't force it. You turn it gently until the small circular latches glide into place. If they don't slide in, then it's like trying to force something onto a threaded object. You just try again, or else you'll jam it and then have a real problem on your hands.
This product is super durable, easy to use, easy to clean, easy to pack for on-the-go... I cannot say enough positive thing about this food mill. The best you will get for the price. I highly recommend.
(1) It is much smaller and compact, making it easier to get started and store.
(2) It is SO MUCH easier to clean than a food processor or blender. The fact that the motor is on top and shielded by a tight fitting lid means it stays very clean. No food gets to it. The other parts are easy to clean.
(3) The Food Mill can be operated easily using only one hand, which might come handy sometime.
(4) The blended puree is smooth, more so than a regular blender or food processor, especially if you have only a small amount of food.
Something to pay attention to:
(a) The blade is VERY SHARP --- sharp like a scalpel. Do not touch it with your hand. I cut myself without even noticing it at first. Use a brush to clean the blade.
(b) Be careful when you make carrot puree. It will discolor the white plastic, and it is almost impossible to remove the color.
Works well for cooked veggies, fruit, and even cooked chicken. Just add a little water to adjust the puree thickness.
I am not much of a cook, and I still use some jarred baby food, but this is really handy. The capacity makes about 4 portions that I can freeze. I end up using it once a week or so - I do several different batches. I didn't want to invest in a more robust appliance that I wouldn't use much in the future, so the price point of this has made me feel like I already got my money's worth. I still use it and my son is almost 11 months. He is eating a combination of finger foods and chunkier foods, but he still likes to be spoonfed.
I definitely recommend this if you are thinking about making your own baby food sometimes, and don't want to spend a lot of money.
Note: the motor is really loud, and it scares my son. So I use it mostly when he is sleeping. I have even taken out to the garage (right beside the kitchen) to muffle the sound.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like this product gives good texture to the baby food, the only problem is that the container cracks inside the walls (has not boken yet) easily.Published 3 months ago by Angeliki Apostolaki
this was purchased as a gift and it is being used a great deal for someone who must eat finely ground foods due to mouth sores. Perfect!Published 4 months ago by cspt2
My first one lasted five years. The only reason I bought the second one is because I dropped it the lid chipped. The best I've bought!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I had high hopes for this after reading all the reviews. I've only used it once but it didn't come close to pureeing homemade spaghetti. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jana Lance