KidCo Auto close Hearth Gate, black, G3100
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Child safety gate offers protection from the heat and fire of fireplaces, wood burning stoves and barbecues
- Guards against sharp corners, hard, rough hearth surfaces and flames
- Gate system can also be used to create enclosed play area (2 additional sections recommended)
- Five interlocking 24" sections can be angled or set in a straight line as needed and are wall mounted for safety.
- Base set fits a 6' hearth. Gate stands 29" high.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This one-of-a-kind gate system fits a standard 6’ hearth and most BBQ grills providing protection from the hot surfaces and flames of in-use fireplaces, accessing gas starter keys, sharp edges, hard corners and dirty logs. The extra wide door section can be placed anywhere in the layout giving you access where needed. Magnet lock technology draws door to the closed position and locks automatically. Each section is hinged with a rotating joint to allow for custom set up. Quick release hardware allows for easy removal when needed. Optional extensions are available in 9” and 24” sections allowing for a custom fit. The system can be connected to use around wood burning stoves or to create a freestanding play area. (We recommend at least 2 additional sections for free standing play area).
Top customer reviews
Note - when the gate arrived, the box was damaged and one of the plastic pieces was broken. I called the company KidCo directly. The customer service was excellent and I received a replacement part quickly. I give the company, as well as the product 5 stars.
The fence itself is all metal, seems pretty sturdy. Not bulletproof, but I don't feel nervous that my son can just run right through it. THe swivels that hold each fence panel together are made out of plastic. But they seem pretty tough too. It comes with all the mounting hardware, but since i haven't had to actually attach it to the wall yet I'm not sure how well that all goes together. All in all, I'm happy with my purchase so far.