Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on January 15, 2018
The quality is not very good
on July 10, 2017
Took a little sanding and fighting to get it to fit together. Less sturdy than expected. I should have just built one from scratch.
on May 26, 2017
Great little house. Easy to assemble if you pay attention to the numbering of all the parts.
review image
on November 5, 2016
My 2yo LOVES IT!!!! I use it in our finished basement. The cedar smell has finally started to dissipate.
on July 14, 2016
This is a really cute house that my 2 & 1/2 year old daughter loves. She gets so excited when she finds mail in her mailbox, which I mention because I originally thought that this was a minor detail. When we received the item, one of the panels had a cracked board so we went on the website and ordered a replacement part which came a couple days later. I was actually happy that there was only one defect considering almost the entire thing is made of wood. Assembly took about two hours total with the roof being the hardest to insert the screws. I also shimmed one piece so that the door opened easily. Last, I made a floor out of cedar deck boards since none of these types of playhouses seem to come with floors. I will update my review if it does not hold up to the Minnesota winter weather, but, all in all, we are very pleased with this purchase.
on June 6, 2016
Was pretty easy to follow instructions and my nephew loved it. It's been about 18 months and my nephew and son love it and we love to see them out there playing in it all the time! I would recommend the product and seller!!
on May 20, 2016
This was a great buy and provided hours of phone for my 5 year old. Was in great condition when we passed it on 2 yrs later. Stayed outside summer, winter, spring, fall and still looked great.
on May 6, 2016
Great looking play house, but make sure you have a whole day and a some help putting this one together. It's a pain i the neck. The roof is very difficult to assemble too and this is where I take off one star. don't try to do it yourself. It's a two person job. Good luck.
on April 14, 2016
I think I like it more than my 4 year old! So cute and looks great in backyard. Great deal for the price. She's can use this for several years. Good quality and husband put it together in 3 hours.
on March 31, 2016
Arrived damaged, and missing parts. Parts have been sent, house got built by a friend who is quite handy, in a matter of about 3 hours. We were drinking beer at the time so maybe it could have gone faster. My son loves it.