KidKraft Train Table - Natural
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Special T-molded edges to prevent chipping, Curved edges for safety
- Easy to assemble, Sturdy construction
- Silk-screened landscaped playboard with reversible flip side
- Train Set Not Included
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KidKraft Train Table - Natural
From the Manufacturer
KidKraft's train table is kid-sized for hours of effortless fun. With a wide, generous playtable, our train table has several unique features including:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Light and extremely simple to put together. It comes in about 5 pieces I believe- the 4 sides and the 'play board' surface. There are metal brackets attached to the leg/side pieces so that the side rails just slide/drop in and there you go. The great thing about that is that it also makes it very easy to move if you want to put it in a different room, etc.
- perfect height. We got this when our kids were about 1 and 3. Both of them find the height very easy to do various activities on. We play with Thomas & friends trains/tracks, play-dough, drawing/coloring, and a ton of other games, and the height has been very easy for them to do everything (usually standing up). It hasn't been hard for me to sit down and use it with them either, and I'm about 6"1. So all-in-all, it's been great for family activities.
-Pretty good price for the level of construction. It's not as cheap as some of the other tables, but not as expensive as the Thomas branded ones, and it has been very sturdy so far, withstanding the kids banging on it, or ramming their little riding toys into it (...) haha. I've been very satisfied there so far.
The only real con I can think of (and really not that bad) is that the same method that makes it easy to put together, can be a pain if you just want to do a short move- like drag the table a little bit to get to something behind it. A few times I did that and accidentally unhooked one of the sides. I could probably avoid that by paying more attention and moving it in a different way, but I always forget.
Top reviews from other countries
Makes it really easy to access the railroad and push the trains around ( for the kids and parents ). Allows many kids to play at once and keeps the train/track set neatly contained and intact. When our train set was on the floor it would get destroyed daily, get in the way and made it more difficult to access.
The only downside with any traintable is that it limits building potential since you cant expand your railroad past the dimensions of the table. But its a tradeoff that's been worth it, at least for us.
Would highly recommend if you have the space.
This specific table is sturdy, easy to put together, and seems to be good quality, at least so far.