Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lil' Doll Cradle
|Price:||$25.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.25 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reversible mint/lavender flutter-bye comforter, pillow, and pad are included in the set
- Comfortably accommodates a 19" doll
- Fits Kid Kraft, American Girl, Madame Alexander and Gotz 18" / 46 cm dolls
- American Girl is owned by American Girl Madame Alexander is owned by Madame Alexander Doll Company GOTZ PUPPENMANUFAKTUR is owned by Gotz-Puppenfabrik GmbH
- With scalloped trim and filigree cutouts, KidKraft's rocking Lil Doll Cradle is the perfect resting place for every little girl's baby.
- Comfortably accommodates a 18" doll (American Girl Dolls)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It was extremely easy to assemble, easy to clean, sturdy and just as cute as pictured.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would love to test your products in return for my honest opinion. In return I will also promote your products on social media!
Cradle was easy to put together, because I didn't hear my husband curse once while putting it together! Mattress & pillow were very flat and blanket was sort of stiff.Published 2 days ago by Karen
Great quality and hold up to just about anything. I bought this for my sweet daughter and her babies. But her brother has sat in it, stood in it and thrown it across the room. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Kathleen N
Great products. Our Grandaughter tries to sit in it, it's very sturdy but not made for her weight.Published 12 days ago by Carol Colwell
Not even a year later, this toy is broke. My daughter moved it across the room and the cheap particle board it's made out snapped. Needless to say, I'm not happy. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Tara Glenn
The paint is chipped or discolored in several places. Looks messy.Published 1 month ago by Bailey31
I bought this cradle for my three year old daughter for christmas. That's been seven months ago and it has held up well to play. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D. George
This is very easy to put together. It did not take me long. It is light, not real wood but that does not matter to me. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Marni C.