Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
KidKraft Majestic Mansion Dollhouse
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- 34 furniture pieces and accessories, including a grandfather clock, a cute little kitten and more
- 8 rooms of open space to decorate
- Elevator glides back and forth between the second floor and the third floor
- Garage with doors that swing open and close
- Wide windows on both sides for viewing dolls from a different point of view
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Majestic Mansion Dollhouse
At four and a half feet tall, the KidKraft Majestic Mansion is spacious enough for even the biggest imaginations! Eight rooms, 34 furniture pieces and fun accessories provide hours of exploration. Tons of movable features - including the working elevator - encourage interaction, with enough room to share and play together.
Age Range: 3+
At four and a half feet tall, the KidKraft Majestic Mansion is spacious enough for even the biggest imaginations!
- Eight rooms, 34 furniture pieces and fun accessories provide hours of exploration. Tons of movable features - including the working elevator - encourage interaction, with enough room to share and play together.
- 34 furniture pieces and accessories, including a grandfather clock, a cute little kitten and more.
- 8 rooms of open space to decorate.
- Elevator glides back and forth between the second floor and the third floor.
- Garage with doors that swing open and close.
- Wide windows on both sides for viewing dolls from a different point of view.
- Accommodates fashion dolls up to 12"/ 30 cm tall.
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once.
- Made of composite wood products.
The Majestic Mansion is over four feet wide and four-and-a-half feet tall, giving young girls tons of space for taking care of their favorite dolls. This adorable dollhouse is full of fun, interactive features and would make a perfect gift for any occasion. Features: 34 furniture pieces and accessories, including a grandfather clock, a cute little kitten and more ; 8 rooms of open space to decorate ; Elevator glides back and forth between the second floor and the third floor ; Garage with doors that swing open and close ; Wide windows on both sides for viewing dolls from a different point of view ; Accommodates fashion dolls up to 12" tall ; Large enough that multiple children can play at once ; Made of composite wood products; Perfect for Barbie Dolls! . Specifications: Dimensions: 52.75" H x 14" D x 51" W ; Weight: 54 lbs .
Compare to similar items
This item KidKraft Majestic Mansion Dollhouse
KidKraft Savannah Dollhouse with Furniture B001G8J78Q
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Liquidation Retailers||MMP Living||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 52 x 53.5 in||24 x 30 x 10 in||13.78 x 33.86 x 51.18 in||25.12 x 46.25 x 61 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Why I love Amazon.com -
They almost always have the best price! They offer free super saver shipping on many items. They ship things out very quickly and offer tracking on all of your packages!
Why I love KidKraft -
Almost every big item we have for our daughters is made by Kidkraft (kitchen set, various kitchen accessories, table and chairs, bookshelves, toy box, train set and table, wall shelves, and now the dollhouse!) The packaging of the hardware is excellent and easy to find pieces. Everything is always VERY sturdy. It's a much more eco-friendly option than the big plastic pieces you can find by other companies. The price is right for the quality item you recieve. The customer service is one of the best I've ever come across. They even have a place on their website where you can order missing or broken parts without the hassle of having to call. (I've only ever needed a part once out of all of our items! They shipped it quick, even around Christmas time.) I suggest ordering ahead of time if you can, just in case you are missing a part or something is broken. That way you're not disappointed! And remember.. mistakes happen, we're all human!
Why I love this dollhouse -
It IS HUGE! The children in the display photo are not scaled down. Some people may not like this, but I however; love it! We have two toddler girls, and needed something that would be big enough for both of them to play with to avoid future temper tantrums. For the price, you get double the dollhouse you get from other models that are just a small amount cheaper. It will accomodate Barbie dolls once my girls start playing with them instead of their other dolls. This is something we will have for a long time, and I am confidant that the girls will be able to grow into it, and that the construction will last!
Some tips for construction by yourself, ladies! -
1. You will need a big (+) screwdriver and a little (+) screwdriver. You may need a (-) screwdriver to hold in some pieces at points. Kidkraft supplies the allen key. If you need a glass of wine, I suggest white, just in case it spills ;)
2. You will need a large space to build this, since there are points when the house will need to be on its side.
3. Unwrap all of your pieces. Read through all instructions before beginning as well as check and count all of your parts. I personally go through step by step and place the parts I will need in bunches.
4. Make sure you have the time to do this all. You will only get frustrated if the kids are awake, or you set a time limit to get this all done by! I did this during naptime and once the girls were in bed. All in all I think it took me about 2.5 hours to get it done, but this is also coming from a woman who can do this stuff with her eyes closed at this point.
5. Take your time to really look at the photos in the instruction manual. Plan it all out in your head first, then do it.
6. If the screw's paint doesn't match the spot it's in.. it's in the wrong place.
7. If something needs to be forced, it's probably in the wrong place or you need a new part. Kidkraft's items usually go together seamlessly. This is another reason I am a huge fan.
8. The wall makes a good "partner." If you need to hold something up, just put it against the wall.
9. Take your time, and don't get frustrated. You'll be SO proud when it's all done!
Some more fun facts -
I am 5'1", and the house is almost as tall as I am. If you are short.. get a step stool to screw the roof on! The box is 70lbs. when shipped. If you can, get your delivery man to place it right where you are going to set it up.. especially if you're a pregnant momma!
I hope this helped!
Overall I would recommend this dollhouse to all of my friends and family. My daughter has not yet played with it, but I just know that from the moment she wakes up on her birthday that this house will be played with daily for years to come!
First of all, I love that the box came in just an almost-plain (it had their brand logo ask over it) brown packaging box and it wasn't like the usual brightly colored one with a photo of a child playing with the house on it, I was afraid my girls would see it when it got delivered and the gift/surprise would be ruined. Thankfully that didn't happen!
When I first took the pieces out of the box, it was super overwhelming because there were like a thousand pieces 0_o but after organizing the pieces and laying them out, my panic attack quickly went away.
There were several moments in the assembly process where we weren't sure which way a certain board piece was supposed to face and what not, but I'm not not sure if I can blame the poor instruction guide or if it was just my own "doy" moments. Anyway, after two hours of crawling around on the floor, the house came together and I was stunned at how big it is! I want it for myself now! The product seems sturdy and would be able to handle all my girls playing with it. It's only been a week I feel like this dollhouse completes the look of their playroom.
I most definitely recommend this product to any parent who is looking to spoil their child, and please stay away from those other cheap plastic (I won't say the brand, but it's super popular, starts with a B) "dreamhouse" dollhouses, I bought one before...and I'll tell you that it was so much smaller, for the same price, it was cheap plastic, wobbled all the time, started to come apart that it was tossed after maybe two years. You buy this product, you may never need to look for another dollhouse again!
I give this item 3 stars as my daughter still enjoys playing with it. I recommend that you research other options before choosing this product though.