KidKraft Bucket Top Mountain Train Set, Multicolor (17826)
|Material||MDF Solid Wood Plastic|
|Item Weight||4.85 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brilliantly detailed wooden pieces
- Open-ended play encourages creativity
- Convenient storage bucket
- Smart, sturdy construction
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- skill level: Beginner
- When playtime is finished, storing this train set is a breeze – everything comes packaged in a convenient bucket.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
KidKraft Bucket Top Mountain Train Set
The KidKraft Bucket Top Mountain Train Set comes with 61 pieces and a durable storage bucket for fun on the go. The three-car magnetic train zooms along the winding track through the trees, around police and fire stations and up the mountain to cross a raging waterfall.
Brilliantly detailed wooden pieces
Open-ended play encourages creativity
Convenient storage bucket
Smart, sturdy construction
The KidKraft bucket top mountain train set comes with 61 pieces and a durable storage bucket for fun on the go. The three-chart magnetic train zooms along the winding track through the trees, around police and fire stations and up The mountain to cross a Raging waterfall. A helicopter with whirling blades lands at the raised helipad as an airplane takes off from the runway, heading for adventures of its own. This set offers open-ended play that encourages young minds to create stories and use their imaginations. There are plenty of pieces for kids to share and play together, and the durable construction ensures years of imaginative play.
The Kidkraft Bucket Top Mountain Train Set lets kids explore an entire world without even leaving the house. Fun details like three-piece runway and molded mountain help this set look even more realistic! When playtime is finished, storing this train set is a breeze - everything comes packaged in a convenient plastic bucket.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tracks are really nice- the mountain/waterfall was really the selling point for us. We set it up for our kiddos birthday and being the mature adults we are, we played with it.. For scientific purposes of course..
We discover very soon that the train doesn't stay together that well, the magnets are too weak or possibly a bad shape? When the whole train is connected (three pieces) and it goes down the ramp from the waterfall, it all falls off the track and apart. Also the wheels on all of the vehicles are pretty bad, they don't just roll down the tracks like the Melissa and Doug trains do. The buildings and trees as I already suspected were just kind of there for our kiddo, just got knocked around a lot, not really necessary.
I would purchase this again because the tracks are really good quality.
BUT if you're buying this for your child, make sure they also have a better train to go with it.
Here are my feedback:
1. No instructions on how to build the train track.
2. The track has handwritten number which doesn't make any sense at all in how they connect?!?!?
3. Some of the paint on the parts came off.
4. The track joints are different and don't attach properly.
5. This product looks like its USED! I can't believe they sent me a Used item cos i found a part which doesnt belong to the box and there are missing parts, handwritten number on track!
It is your general wooden train set. If your kids love trains, they should love this.
We have a few different sets, made a little differently, and they all connect well together.
The one thing I would note about this set is the connectors are part of the track; each track is solid.
Another set we acquired has tracks with removable connectors. The removable aspect allows you to make the track connect any direction you want. This allows more flexible track building, but it is a bit difficult to get some of them in and out. And the connectors get lost and knock around on the floor. Our KidKraft bucket was all solid track, which I really like better. I think they look better and the overall connection is smoother. It's been the perfect set!
Top reviews from other countries
1. Trains are not properly painted.
2. Magnets connecting trains are too weak.
3. Trains have wheels with high friction, get stuck in corners and barely makes it downhill. This also causes train wagons to disconnect.
4. Track pieces have poor finish and some only connect using significant force. Looks handmade but not in a good way!
I thought Kidcraft was a reputable company but they need to take a hard look at their current manufacturing process.