KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Play house like never before with the KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse. An imaginative three-level, 10-room interactive dollhouse, this minimalism-inspired toy has a four-sided open design and staircase. The dollhouse comes with 50 colorful pieces of matching miniature furniture to allow budding interior designers to decorate according to individual tastes. For small spaces, this unique dollhouse rolls on casters for easy mobility and its sturdy construction will stand up to the wear and tear of playtime. Plus, the KidKraft interactive dollhouse can easily become a Barbie dollhouse because it's designed to accommodate standard Barbie dolls or figurines up to 12" tall.
- 3 levels and 10 rooms
- 45 pieces of furniture
- Rolls on casters
- Made of composite wood materials, solid wood, fabric, and plastic
- Sturdy construction
- Accommodates all fashion dolls up to 12" tall
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- 34.25" L x 27.25" W x 46.25" H
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm writing this review because I think this product is very high in quality. The furniture is wooden and their is a lot of furniture. I like that it isn't just printed on the walls.
It is really cool how there is not an outside wall. More than one person can play with out it feeling crowded.
I really think it is unique, high quality, durable, affordable and worth the purchase.
For starters, I assembled this myself in 4 hours with the provided hex wrench and a Phillips head screwdriver. I did use the pictures on Amazon regarding which way the walls faced as it wasn't noted in the manual, but the instructions were easy to follow.
My only complaint is the Velcro piece that attaches to the ceiling for the playroom ceiling fan was placed on the wrong ceiling. Instead of being in the green room where it was supposed to be it was located on the purple master bedroom ceiling. It's not a deal breaker and I'm sure my daughter wouldn't care if the fan was in the wrong room but it's painted green to match the playroom furniture so it looked odd hanging in the purple bedroom. I ended up taking the Velcro off but I was not able to reattach it so I will need to find a replacement piece at the hardware store. Again, this is only a minor inconvenience and one I'm pretty sure I can fix easily.
Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase. I love the fact that it's made out of wood as opposed to the plastic ones that are out there. It is beautiful and vibrant and I know my daughter will get years of play out of it. An added bonus is the open concept which is great for when other children come over to play!
1. I bought this for Barbie sized dolls, it fits them, but just short of normal height for the dolls. The KidKraft furniture is chunky and slightly shorter for barbies, so it made for that size but not truly.
2. There are screws for the roof that have a pink top - the instructions do not say this, half of mine are silver and half pink...I just grabbed them from the certain letter assigned. My OCD side was agitated. Just know to separate the screws before using them.
3. The instructions also don't say which wall side to use where - only a number. There is one walk with 2 side - where it's placed makes a ton of difference. I had to look at the picture on Amazon a few times to try to figure it out, and I still got one mixed up, but I made it work.
It's cute, it's big, it has wheels to push it around, it's different than other doll houses. I would give it 3.5 stars, or 3.75 because it has some furniture. Would I buy it again? Meh...yea, but mostly because it's a unique item.
Most recent customer reviews
I was able to put it together by myself in 3 hours, and that's because I messed up a few times.Read more