Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on February 26, 2015
I got this as a Christmas gift for a family in need that we sponsored at my job. The request was for a small bookcase. The single mother has two young boys, one is still a toddler, and they both love books. After surfing around I realized that this one would be definitely suit their needs. The construction is excellent and it was easy to assemble. And what I also liked about it is that it is stackable. As the kids grow and accumulate more, a second unit can be added on top. (Just make sure that everything is anchored properly.)
on February 5, 2015
I bought two of these for our nursery and couldn't be happier with how they came out. The assembly, however, was a bit of a pain in the butt. The whole thing comes together using little wooden pegs without any glue, so it's a bit of a balancing act along the way to make sure everything doesn't just topple over sideways. Once you get past this learning curve it assembles fairly quickly and it ends up being quite sturdy at the end.

The color is as dark as it looks in the picture, and while it's not real wood, it's not very offensive to look at as they did a nice job making it look like wood. The 2 units fit nicely on top of each other and it's provided great storage for toys and books.
on February 20, 2015
Perfect size for children's books which are usually small board books or large picture books that do not fit on traditional shelves. We also have the KidKraft toy cubbies and this is the same high quality. We have this piece alone on the floor for now so that my children can get the books themselves but we may attach it to the cubbies later on down the road. Very sturdy. My two year old sits on it with no problems. I have even stood on it myself in a pinch to hang a picture and it didn't budge with 120lbs on it. It is deceiving in how many books it can hold. I initially thought I would need two but it fits a large collection of books with plenty of room for more.
on May 12, 2015
Perfect book shelf for a toddler. He uses it for a table to play. If he stood on It(hasn't yet) its extremely sturdy and low enough that I wouldn't be alarmed. Its easy to access for him. We use one of the short shelves for his puzzles and the other shelves for books. The tall shelves are great for the big books. It comes with hardwear if you wanted to stack another one on top and to anchor to wall if needed. Great book shelf, Wish it came in more colors...like blue or red.
on January 17, 2017
Had some scratches on the top right out of the box but not worth returning, just used some wood markers to cover them up. Very easy to assemble. Nice little book shelf for my baby's room that fits perfectly under the window. Good price relative to other kids bookshelfs but you get what you pay for.
on August 4, 2013
This item is nice and heavy, stores stacked puzzles and tall books really well. Take note of the height...it isn't very tall so I will likely purchase a second one since they can be stacked and anchored together.
on November 11, 2015
Good quality for the price. Has held up great in the year we had it. We did screw a 2x4 to the bottom backside because it slightly moved side to side if you rocked it and I wanted to put an 10g aquarium on top. I would buy from this company again. It was definetly worth my money!
on February 10, 2017
Works awesome in my son's room. Great product and very well made.
on December 30, 2014
Love this storage unit. We have had it for awhile now and it still has not worn down. I thought it may have been a cheap wood storage unit like they usually are, but this one was quite sturdy! Highly recommend this.
on May 27, 2014
it took a lot of shopping online and off before i found this shelving unit. it is absolutely perfect for organizing my mountain of books and electronics by my nest/chair. sturdy, nice color, and big enough units for everything tall or short. recommended!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.