KidKraft Ultimate Corner Play Kitchen Set, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Innovative corner design
- Burners and icemaker have realistic lights and sound
- Shelving and hanging pegs for pots, pans and accessories
- Oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and washer doors all open and close
- Cordless phone with hands-free clip
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made for the ultimate chef in your home, our Kid Kraft ultimate corner play kitchen is a little chef's dream come true. Realistic interactive features bring the imaginative environment to life with burners that light up and an ice Maker that makes realistic sounds. The ultimate corner play kitchen is even large enough for multiple kids to join in the fun!.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Naomi Home Products||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||42.4 x 32.7 x 36.5 in||11.7 x 33 x 35.7 in||17.75 x 43 x 41 in||26 x 39 x 6 in||16.75 x 40.5 x 41 in||32.2 x 32.28 x 36.54 in|
|Item Weight||—||35.71 lbs||76.55 lbs||60.63 lbs||73 lbs||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things I wanted in a play kitchen that this kitchen has:
- made out of wood, not plastic
- has a refrigerator with 2 doors instead of just 1 (seems more realistic to me)
- has counter space for play prepping food/so it doesn't feel so squished
- has a washing machine (I know reviews about other kitchens sometimes think it's weird to have a washer in the kitchen, but I like that it's adds variety and I don't have to buy a separate washer machine play set)
- neutral color scheme
- My daughter still gets a kick out of peekaboo, so the two "windows" are a pretty nice addition.
- Although this is a lights and sound kitchen, I didn't buy it particularly for those features. The ice machine's screen lights up and makes sound like, well, an ice machine, which my daughter likes. The lights on the burner are also cute, but it also kind of sounds like an ice machine, which I think is a little weird.
- I like that the fridge (top door) has a shelf inside and the oven has a "rack"/shelf because it seems more realistic and provides more storage options.
- Also, in general this kitchen, this kitchen has a good amount of storage space, with 2 additional compartments under the sink.
- I was worried that the kitchen would take up a lot of space, but was pleasantly surprised at how compact it is. It's kind of an L-shape, but rather than two sides meeting at a point, there are 3 sides, and the area behind the faucet can be flush to the wall. This has been great because we didn't plan to put it in a corner anyway, and we can either put one side against the wall or have the center piece where the faucet is against the wall and still access both windows (because, well, see peekaboo comment above).
- I'm also really happy about the height because my petite daughter (about 30" tall) can reach just about everything, although she has to stand on tiptoes to put things in the microwave.
- I really only have 1 right now about the design, and that's that I wish the washer had an actual dial instead of just one painted on.
- I'm not sure why, but one burner and the ice machine didn't work right out of the box. After continually pressing the buttons though, my daughter managed to bring them to life.
In all fairness, I didn't lift one finger to help assemble this kitchen (someone had to keep my daughter out of the box!). But I think I can accurately say that assembly was pretty easy. Time consuming, yes, there were 90+ steps, but it was probably easier than assembling an ikea bookshelf (sometimes it's really hard to get the doors right on those things!). I think it took my husband about 3 solid hours to put it together, but it seemed pretty straightforward and I didn't hear any complaining from him (I heard a lot of complaining with the aforementioned ikea bookshelves).
So overall, I can honestly say I'm really happy with this kitchen, and I can already tell it will provide a lot of entertainment for my daughter.
Update 1 year later: Still love this kitchen! Gave it a posh upgrade by adding a peel and stick tile backsplash from Lowes, under cabinet puck lights, and Christmas ornament chandeliers.
Needless to say I tried several kitchens before and this by FAR is the best! The sounds from the burners and ice maker are very realist and the extra counter space and washing machine just put this over the top. It's the tallest kitchen I could find and enough space for a few kids to play with at the same time.
I posted pictures of my little girl playing with it! I'm also posting videos on YouTube. She loves that it actually has room to fit her cookies and cakes into the oven and microwave. The Melissa and Doug Disney cookies fit in the oven perfectly! (The bigger cookie sheet if their Christmas and regular cookies does not fit). Her previous kitchens microwaves and oven could hold a plate much less and cookie sheet.
My only disappointment is not enough shelves in fridge and bottom cabinet.
Still the best out there and the quality is over the top! It's heavy and not going to fall over on your one year old like my previous step 2 kitchen did. I put this together myself super easy just a little time consuming.
If this was helpful please give it a thumbs up!
My only complaints- 1. I wish the microwave and phone made noises. 2. The hooks that hold the pots were too large to fit the Melissa and Doug set that I purchased so I had to change them out.
Otherwise, it is a great little kitchen that any child will love!!
Most recent customer reviews
Overall this product is very stable, and fairly well made.Read more