Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

KidYogi - Yoga for children [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:$3.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 13, 2015
My kdis loved it and so did I. The would do it alone or with me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 27, 2011
I ordered this DVD to share with my 11 yr. old son over the Christmas holidays. I have been doing Yoga from TV and Sara Bates's DVD for several years now and wanted to hook my son to it but this DVD grossly underperformed despite the positive reviews I read here on Amazon on it. I wished the teacher would have gone more slowly introducing every one of the poses instead of rushing through them, going from basic poses to some very challenging ones without proper education of them in sequence and labeling them within 20-30 minutes. This was unlike any of the good programs I've been involved in whether in real life or in DVD form. A big disappointment to both my son and me. We used my DVDs instead to do Yoga together and enjoyed my DVDs a lot more than this one which was supposed to have been geared towards children being introduced to Yoga!!
on September 9, 2013
The cd went too fast for any newcomer to yoga. I do yoga as an adult and this did not explain any of the moves before they did them As a child this should be fun and slow but my 7yr old could not keep up.
on April 26, 2011
This video is difficult because many times the children are being shown doing the poses (which my child likes), but they are doing them incorrectly some of the time and it isn't helpful.
on March 9, 2011
1)Boring. 2)A bit too hari-hari for our taste. 3) We bought this for our 9 & 10 year old sons to do with their mother. There is one little boy in it, and he is off-screen most of the time.
on August 22, 2011
My daughter was excited to receive this, she loves doing Yoga with Mommy, but it was a disappointment, very boring, didn't hold her attention... she is five years old, we would NOT recommend this.
on August 17, 2011
Some of the reviews on here are fake, just a heads up. Click on "see my other reviews" and you'll notice the same people reviewing all the same DVDs.