|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.8 x 7.5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||21009661|
Kidde 10-Year Bedroom Sealed Lithium Battery Operated Smoke Alarm with Voice Alert
|Price:||$25.14 & FREE Shipping|
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied detector
- Installing customer-supplied mounting plate
- Installing batteries and attaching customer-supplied detector to mounting plate
- Testing device
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Alarm is under listed and is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 ft.
- Alarm is equipped with test - reset button, tests the circuitry and horn and resets memory after alarm has sounded
- Money savings, no batteries to buy and replace every six months,
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||5.13 x 5.13 x 1.63 in||5.7 x 5.7 x 2.4 in||—||7.4 x 8.3 x 2.9 in||2.3 x 7.2 x 9.1 in|
|Size||—||1 SMOKE ALARM||1 Pack||1 Each||1 Pack||1 Pack|
CedarSolution specializes in products from Fortune 500 companies that have been overstocked, store displayed, box damaged or customer returned for a variety of reasons. Many of the products we sell are new-open box and have not been assembled or even taken out of the box. We make sure to inspect every item before being listed to give you an accurate & detailed description below.
Kidde Worry Free 10-Year Bedroom Sealed Lithium-Ion Battery Operated Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with Voice Alert
Retail Price: $35.00
Product Functionality: New - Open Box
Cosmetic Condition: New - Never Installed
Kidde 10 Year Alarm is powered by sealed, long-life lithium batteries for ten years (the life of the alarm), meaning the alarm is always on. This alarm is ideal for the bedroom with voice feature improves warning during sleep. With a sealed, long-life lithium battery smoke alarm, with voice feature installed in your bedroom, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your bedroom smoke alarm is always on; 24 hours/day, seven days a week for a decade.
* 10 year bedroom smoke alarm is maintenance-free;
* End-of-life signal tells you when it is time to replace the alarm unit
* Money savings, no batteries to buy and replace
* Alarm is equipped with test - reset button
* Alarm is UL listed and is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 dB at 10 ft.
* Voice warning alarm-ideal for bedrooms
* Activates when installed properly to bracket (included)
* 10 Year Sealed In Lithium Battery
* Contains a Photoelectric Sensor
We accept payments through PayPal only. You may pay with your credit card, debit card, or bank account. If you are paying using PayPal’s eCheck (bank account), we will ship the item after the payment has cleared which can take 2-5 business days. All buyer's are required to make paymen...
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
no smoke, no cooking, no shower (no idea why this went off twice)
replaced it, havent had a false alarm yet (different manufacturer)
would not recommend
The installation is straightforward: attach a little plastic adapter to the ceiling with provided hardware, snap-and-screw the alarm onto the adapter, done.
THE PROBLEM is with the hardware provided to mount that little plastic adapter. They give you this big single plastic white drywall screw type of thing, which normally would be a really great idea and easy to install, except <b>the drywall screw is unconscionably cheap and is nearly impossible to install without simply twisting apart to disintegration</b>. Two out of three attempts I made to use that screw resulted in half of the thing stuck in the ceiling and the other half in my hand.
Come on, Kidde, spend the other two-thirds of a penny for a screw that can handle being installed into drywall or -- gasp! -- plaster.