Kidde 21005779 Pro 210 Fire Extinguisher, ABC, 160CI, 4 lbs, 1 Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTIPURPOSE PROTECTION: Fights Class A, B, and C fires and is is UL rated 2-A:10-B:C
- EASY TO READ: Gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Durable corrosion resistant aluminum cylinder
- CLEAR INSTRUCTION LABEL: Shows the steps required to operate the extinguisher
- QUICK AND POWERFUL: Discharge time of 13 to 15 seconds, a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet, and an operating pressure of 100 PSI
- Multipurpose dry chemical; fights all types of fire (trash, wood, paper, liquids, electrical equipment)
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Kidde 21005779 Pro 210 Fire Extinguisher
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The PRO 210 is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum cylinder with a tough aluminum valve assembly.
Pro/Commercial 210 Fire Extinguisher, UL Rated, 2-A:10-B:C, Suitable For Common Industrial Use Office, Schools, Hotels, Metal Handles, Levers & Valve, Fully Rechargeable, High Quality Gauge For Easy Pressure Check, 6 Year Limited Warranty, Low Hazards.
- Multipurpose dry chemical; fights all types of fire (trash, wood, paper, liquids, electrical equipment).
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check.
- Powder coated aluminum cylinder for corrosion protection.
- Rechargeable; wall hanger included.
- Meets the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards.
Pro/commercial 210 fire extinguisher, UL rated, 2-a:10-b:c, suitable for common industrial use office, schools, hotels, metal handles, levers and valve, fully rechargeable, high quality gauge for easy pressure check, 6 year limited warranty, low hazards.
A multipurpose fire extinguisher for your home or business, the Kidde Pro 210 (model No. 21005779) is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides an at-a-glance status, and it features a lightweight aluminum cylinder and sturdy chrome-plated brass valve assembly.
The Kidde Pro 210 is suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood, and paper), Class B (liquids and gases), and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires. It's ideal for protecting your home as well as low-hazard occupancies such as offices, churches, assembly halls, classrooms, and hotel guest areas. This rechargeable unit contains four pounds of a multipurpose monoammonium phosphate dry chemical extinguishing agent. It has a discharge time of 13 to 15 seconds, a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet, and an operating pressure of 100 PSI.
The seamless aluminum cylinder is powder coated for corrosion protection, and it measures 4.5 inches in diameter and 15.7 inches tall. Assembled in Mexico from globally sourced components, it's backed by a six-year limited warranty. It comes with a plastic hanger, and it is Coast Guard (U.S.C.G.) approved when fitted with an optional mounting bracket.
What's in the Box
One Kidde Pro 210 fire extinguisher, one plastic hanger, and operating instructions.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||AllyDayi||GoSafetyUSA||Leonardo Enterprises||Amazon.com||Heartland Home Goods|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 15.7 in||4 x 4 x 15 in||—||4.7 x 7.3 x 17.1 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||9 x 4.5 x 15.7 in|
|Size||1 Pack||1||1||—||16 Ounce, (Pack of 2)||12 to 15"|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fast forward to now. I wanted a extinguisher for my offroad rig. After measuring what I can fit where, I opted for this 4lb unit. I will get a 2.5lb unit to go under the front seat as well, but again, this is one of those circumstances where bigger really is better. I used some steel stock to mock up a bracket mount, used the USCG approved bottle mount found here on Amazon and grade 8 hardware everywhere. I am fairly certain there is no way this is coming off even in a accident (should be a major concern to us with pressurized steel bottles in our trucks), even if it did come off, it would have to work its way out from under the rack, then thru the 1" cargo netting. I feel the passengers are safe. The handle is blocked by the rack support beams so nothing can accidentally fall on and break the top off. The valve assy is all metal so it is very stout as well, perfect for my use, and like everyone hopes, I hope I never need to use it.