Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Kidkraft Aspen Table and Chair Set - White
Color: White|Size: 1|Change

on March 13, 2017
Perfect sized table for a three year old! She uses it for kitchen pretend play, tea time (or coffee time as she calls it) serving me lunch and dinner (I can barely fit on the chairs lol I usually sit on the floor) and for drawing/coloring, and eating her snacks. This is probably the most versatile piece of furniture she has! It's very sturdy and well made wood, all held together by 1-2 inch screws! I frequently sit on the table or use the chairs to reach items in her closet. Great table!
review imagereview image
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on September 25, 2017
Received the set today and it looks sturdy and is super cute! Easy to put together. Perfect size for my two year old grandkids, however, there was a defective piece of hardware that is preventing me from putting the last table leg on, which is very frustrating. One little piece and I can't finish putting it together. Have contacted the company and they responded quickly so hopefully I'll get a replacement part quickly. Would give it 5 stars except for that inconvenience.
on September 3, 2016
My granddaughter loves it. We have already had several tea parties. I put the set together myself and it was really quite easy. All the tools needed were and, though I didn't need them, there was extra hardware included.
review image
on June 2, 2017
Good, solid set, easy assembly. These chairs, I'm 250 lbs and they hold me up no problems.

Very sturdy, rugged piece of kids furniture
on October 3, 2017
Fantastic quality for the price. My 2 year old easily climbs into the chairs and they are sturdy enough for an adult.

No shipping damage or cracked pieces as other reviews have mentioned. The paint on the screws stays on and looks great if you carefully tighten them.
on December 28, 2015
Received with absolutely no screws or parts - the only items in the box were the wooden pieces. Very disappointed. Contacted KidKraft Customer Service via the number on the box and received a voicemail. Hoping they will contact us back and resolve. I had purchased another KidKraft item a few months back and it was also missing some screws, but fortunately could still be assembled. Clearly they need to improve their packaging process.
on January 10, 2012
My daughter was very excited about this christmas gift from grandma, but the excitement did not last long :( We received 4 of the same side of the chair instead of 2 of each side. I had emailed them and did not see the response (it went to my junk mail) so I called them the next business day they were open. They were very helpful and sent 2 new missing side pieces, no questions asked. I then received the ones that they sent from my phone conversation and they had sent ones from my email inquiry. None of the new sides matched my original pieces. I called them and they were willing to send new sides, but I was concerned about running into the same issue, so I opted to send the whole thing back and get a new set. Also the top of the table had scuffs from the small amount of time my daughter used it for tea parties. I did not even look through the whole new set. The top had big dings and the paint was chipped. Again my daughter was disappointed and we sent the whole thing back...bummed
4 helpful votes
on March 2, 2013
I bought this set for my two year old daughter. I wanted something that was neutral and would go well in my living room without having to get the pink and purple or bright colored tables I see everywhere. I went with the KidKraft brand because we also bought a play kitchen by them and it is a great quality product. My husband was able to put this table and chair set together fairly quickly, but got to the end and realized we were missing two pieces to the chair. Thankfully, they were only the two piece that go along the bottom for extra support and my daughter was still able to use the chairs without them. We ended up calling KidKraft and they sent us the pieces right away, we got them less than three days later. The customer service was excellent, but just beware that many people have had issues with missing pieces. Other than that, this is a great little table for toddlers and I am very satisfied with it!
on October 23, 2017
Absolutely what we needed for our two year old! Perfect size and we are very happy with the quality as well.
on March 8, 2017
Wonderful table and seller! This is my second one. I use it daily for my preschooler to practice writing