Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kidkraft Retro Kitchen and Refrigerator in Pink
|Price:||$119.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Refrigerator, freezer, oven and dishwasher all open and close
- Knobs on dishwasher, oven and sink turn
- Removable sink for easy cleanup
- Design and colors will remind mom and dad of their own childhoods
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- Refrigerator, freezer, oven and dishwasher all open and close and Knobs on dishwasher, oven and sink turn
- Removable sink for easy cleanup and Design and colors will remind mom and dad of their own childhoods
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. It looks much like Pottery Barn's play set for a fraction of the cost.
2. Walmart is cheaper then Target. We had liked one at Target, but Target's is smaller in width than this one. Also if buying online Target doesn't have free shipping to store. Shipping alone would of been almost 50 bucks.
3. Makes noises but not loudly. This play kitchen has
3 knobs in the front that make clicking noises.
4. Nice compartments sizes. The door under the sink opens to a large space without a shelf which is a plus because wood play appliances could be stored in there or a large basket of play food.
5. It's made of wood and not plastic. All the wood is sturdy, solid and it was easy for my husband to put together.
6. HUGE hit with our 2 year old daughter and all her play date friends.
1. Weird holes. I didn't like was there is holes the size of quarters drilled in on the back side and floor in the area below the sink in inside the compartment area. The same size holes are drilled in the very bottom area under the oven and yet again in the back areas of the refrigerator. Not really sure what the holes are for wish they were not there. But I probably still would of bought this play kitchen set because it is the best out there for the price and being real wood.
2. Plastic handles and knobs. At least their heavy duty would be extremely hard to break. I personally like metal hardware better. But its not a deal breaker.
Outside the sink stove part:
about 25.5 inches wide and 20.25 inches high. The back slash with the clock at it's highest point is 26.5 inches high.
The inside areas of the sink stove part:
Within the oven it's slightly over 9.Read more ›
Bottom line: You get what you pay for.
A YEAR LATER: Well, we've had the set nearly a year now and it has brought the girls endless hours of fun and learning. It's held up beautifully except for those darn clickers in the stove knobs--the only sound feature. Not really a big deal in the end. Customer Service rocked, but call early on if something gives out. The Melissa and Doug cutting food set fits great in the open space under the oven
My daughter loves it!! She plays there almost everyday along with her play food that you can cut. When my friends visits with their kids, they feel drawn to it and doesn't want to leave, even the boys. What surprises me is that the boys love it even more (even in pink!).
The hate assembling things, so I dreaded the assembly. When we started it, it was so smooth and easy to assemble. The instructions were page by page, step by step. The hardware kit was in a nice blister card. It wasn't a baggie full of hardware, so you know you are not missing any pieces. Each piece of the kitchen was protected by styrofoam and foam sheets. The paint job on the kitchen is beautiful, smooth, and sleek.
I highly recommend this kitchen over the other Kidkraft kitchen such as the Kidkraft Vintage Kitchen (one one with the fridge attached to the rest of the unit). That kitchen is a lot smaller than this one. This kitchen was such a perfect size. I love the oven fits the Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set as well as other Melissa & Dough food toys.
This one is definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this one. You will not regret it.
My children are 2 & 4 1/2 (both are on the taller side) & the size is perfect.
I (mom) assembled the kitchen in about 2 hours, taking breaks here & there to play with the kids, get snacks, etc. It was very easy to put together & the instructions were easy to follow. The only suggestion I would make is screwing in the screws where the hinges go before attaching the hinges to open up the pilot holes a little more. This makes it much easier to attach the hinges without trying to do a contorted balancing act holding the doors up. Trying to get the doors screwed on was the timeliest part & once I opened up the pilot holes on the rest of the doors, assembly was a breeze.
I think the price of $134 for the oven & icebox is a fair price. I wouldn't have wanted to pay much more than $134 for this product & I would probably put it more in the $100 range because I have to assemble every piece of the toy.
It does have a strong odor of styrofoam when first opened & I wiped it down to hopefully get some of that odor & residue off the wood.
I have Prime shipping & I ordered the set 3/31/10 at 2:34 p.m. According to Amazon, the set was supposed to arrive 4/7/10 (due to a delay) & I received it 4/2/10 around 11 in the morning.
If you are on the fence about this set & are thinking of getting the PBK set, I would not hesitate to buy this set over the PBK set.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Kidkraft Retro Kitchen and Refrigerator in Pink looks really cute. My daughter loves it.Published 6 days ago by Carl
got this this past Christmas for my granddaughter. She plays with it everyday and has held up well.Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Easy to assemble with directions. Daughter and son both love it. Wish the boards were a little better quality. Slid acrossed carpeted floors and bottom board came lose. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Raymond S Bristow
Both my 1 and 2 year old LOVE this. It is a buggar to put together, but it's worth it because it is definitely quality work. I love this as an alternative to plastic. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mel Q.
My 2 year old was ESTATIC to see this on Christmas morning so it was a hit. I personally feel like it is lacking in quality and scale. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Craig D Keeney
I was very impressed with the product the minute I opened the box and saw it was made of real wood and not pressed board. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
My grand daughter loves her kitchen!!!! But it took me 7 hours to assemble 😥😓😡Published 2 months ago by Rebhi
I was looking for a wooden kitchen set, that wouldn't fall apart in a week. I really liked the look of this kitchen and that it would match my girls room. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Christina Cralley