Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

80%
20%

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on February 24, 2015
Some people may go as far as to call these new hardy boys books trash. Not 100% true. The boys work for a secret organization called American Teens Against Crime. They are awesome! It may not be as good as the original books, sprinkling some truth into the trash theory. I, personally, think that the author uses too much bad language. Just a little is too much for me. I do a good job of ignoring them, though. Nice book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
Frank and Joe once again go undercover in a search for Kathy, a reporter who has been missing for a day.
This is a very good book, I opened it on my kindle, and I red it from cover to cover nonstop for two hours. (Yes, I have alot of extra tme on my hands, but that dosen't stop me from having a good time with the hardy brothers.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2014
It was a thriller book once you got through the first quarter of the book. There was a lot of suprises in it
on April 20, 2008
Keeping the children reading is a good thing.The Hardy boys keep them doing just that.Keep them coming and I'll keep buying.