Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Kidoozie Press N Go Inchworm
Package Quantity: 1|Change

on December 14, 2016
This is by far one of the best toys my kids have ever had. We got it for our daughter when she was 9 months old, thinking it would be baby toy that would be outgrown once she spent less time sitting and more time walking. She loved it from the start, and now that she's almost 5, she still loves it. I also have an 18 month old who is incredibly attached to this toy. It has held up to TONS of abuse and still looks great and works perfectly.

In addition to being a toy that is appealing to a wide range of ages, I love the simplicity of this toy. There are no batteries, music, flashing lights, etc. Kids need to figure out how the mechanics of it work, but it's not too difficult for even a little one to do. I love the way to encourages motor skill development.

It encourages the kids to play together. They don't fight over this one ever because they send back and forth to one another. We've had it going from person to person in a circle before. It's just super fun.

The only downside is that it doesn't function so well on carpet, which hasn't been an issue for us since we have a tiled living room.
on May 1, 2017
While I think this toy is cute, it definitely does not encourage crawling which is what I wanted it for. It's best suitable for 2 older toddlers or young kids (or parent/child game) to push back & forth to each other. It is too powerful when pushed down & goes WAY too fast. Out of sight, out of mind, so my 8 month old loses interest almost immediately
on January 24, 2014
My 18m niece loves it! She's very into mimicking right now so it only took 1x to show her how to work it before she was doing it herself. She's tiny, 15% in size, so it doesn't take brute force to push the middle down. She'll crawl or run after it, is also fun to make it run into her. Can also play "Catch" and scoot it back & forth while sitting on the ground.

Scoots on carpet, hardwood floors, and their rough concrete patio - has taken a slight beating without breaking.

My 6m son only want to chew it - I figured he was too young so we didn't have high hopes of this being a favorite yet. It will go into the closet until he's older. Maybe once he can crawl we can have him chase it, but I think the kid should be 15m+ to be able to work it themselves (then again, there are super babies that figure these things out early!!!)
on January 1, 2014
I got this for my one year old. She's not sure how to use it yet, but my 3 yr old does and we play with it with her. it rolls across the floor when you push on its center. my one year giggles and laughs every time she loves watching it.
2 helpful votes
on November 9, 2008
My son received this for his 1st birthday and absolutely loves it. At this point he just shakes it and pushes it around (even backwards... I read in another review that caused theirs to break, but we have had no problems). It's fun for my kids to play with together(my 4 year old likes to hear him laugh when she runs it into him lol)and easy on mommy's ears. :)

We REALLY love this toy and I would highly recommend it!
33 helpful votes
34 helpful votes
on April 27, 2016
I was excited to buy this for my son who loves any toy with wheels. After just a brief round of playing, though, the internal spring must have broken or slipped. When we push down on it now, most of the time the spring doesn't catch and the worm just pops right back up instead of smoothly rolling. I'm disappointed that it didn't hold up better.
on December 27, 2013
I rated this toy with 5 stars because it is sturdy, no batteries are required, and it is easy enough for a 1-year-old to play with. You simply press down on the arched back until the caterpillar-like toy flattens out, then release it. The little rubber grips on the 4 wheels propel the toy across carpet or smooth floors and let the child get some exercise as they chase it to make it go again! It engages other children and adults who want to see how it works, so it encourages group play. I would recommend it to anyone who wants their child to engage in active play.
on March 13, 2017
My mom purchased two, one for my son and another for my nephew who are both under 1 year. They loved watching the inchworm go- parents, kids, and our dog all had smiles. Definitely a toy they will play with for years to come.
on April 7, 2016
After returning two push toys that did not work adequately the worm adequately. It is a great developmental toy. My grandson is 1 years old and can not push the back down consistently, yet but the worm goes just by being pushed. My 4 year old grandson likes to push the toy and see it go quickly. Well worth the cost.
on April 4, 2016
This inchworm is a family favorite! After a decade of ACTIVE play with my older children our first one broke. We had to replace it because my youngest was heartbroken. Very happy that the quality is the same as the original. Hoping this one will still be around for the grandbabies. . . a long, long time from now.