Kidoozie Six Pin Bowling Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENCOURAGE FUN - This set comes with one ball and six pins in various bright colors. They’re sure to keep them excited about getting active. They’re made of foam and weighted so they’re just like the real deal, but more child friendly.
- PRACTICE COORDINATION - We all know how important coordination is in development. Now you can bring home an activity that is both physical and requires posture, balance, and coordination to help your child get a jump start on all physical aspects of life.
- HELP THEM FOCUS - Children are so full of energy so sometimes it’s hard for them to slow down. Keep them active with a sport that requires focus and concentration. They’re learn how to channel their energy properly, and you’ll enjoy not having to chase them.
- GUARANTEED SAFETY - If your child has asked about going bowling but you’re worried about slippery lanes and heavy balls, this is the perfect game for them. They can go bowling with a foam ball and pins so all of the risk of a regular trip to the alley is gone.
- EASY CLEAN UP - The part you’ll love most is the easy packing zippered bag that the pins and ball come in. So when they get all of their strikes, they can pack it away for another day. They get to have fun and leave no mess behind for both a happy child and happy parents.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Six pin bowling set from Kidoozie includes six flat bottomed pins and one weighted foam ball. Great for indoor or outdoor play! Set is packed in sturdy zippered bag for portability and storage virtually anywhere. Pins measure 12 inches tall. (For ages 3 years and up).Since its inception in 1967, International Playthings, LLC has excelled in the delivery of innovative and entertaining products with integrity, superior play value and child developmental qualities to consumers. Over the course of its 45-year existence, IP LLC has grown to become one of the largest and most respected suppliers of quality products to the North American specialty industry.
From the Manufacturer
6-pin bowling set includes flat bottomed pins and weighted foam ball. For indoor or outdoor play. Set is packed in sturdy zippered bag for portability and storage. For Ages 3+.
Safety WarningWARNING:CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts Not for children under 3 years
Top customer reviews
This bowling set seemed a perfect gift for the two boys (4 and 2 years old). Especcially the youngest one loves toys with a ball.
I (and the boys too) was very disappointed, because this set is very unstable. The pins are too light to put them upright easily, they fall down a lot of times. One of the pins was especcially hard to keep it from falling, because the bottom was not straight enough.
PROS for us:
1. We live in a high rise condo so we have downstairs neighbors and hardwood floors- this set is foam and do NOT make any noise when the pins go down. The Melissa & Doug set is plastic and makes noise (my friend came to our place and used our set and wished they had purchased this one. She also lives in a high rise condo with wood floors.
2. The bottom of the pins have a solid and flat surface for the pins to sit on the floor without falling.
3. The variety of colors makes it appealing to kids of all ages. My 9 month old seems to be interested in it and tries to bowl.
4. Its fun for all ages, not just kids. My husband and I bowl with our 3 year old and our 9month old tries to roll the ball or knock down the pins himself.
5. The carrying case is perfect for storing and it has a handle like the real bowling ball cases. He takes it to his grandmother's on various occasions to play there.
This is a hard on because the only thing I can think of is that IF you do not put the pins and ball into the case correctly, the pins and the ball can get crushed, not major but you want the pins to be as straight as possible so they can stand correctly and the ball, you want it to stay round so it can roll.
I purchased it before Christmas for $21. I see it's more now but I would pay it at this $27 price. Its a toy, family fun game that should last for years!
Most recent customer reviews
I had a hard time getting them to stand on carpet. Everything fits into a bag for easy storage