Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on April 20, 2015
I bought this as an adult. I like Bill O'Reilly and have read many of his other books. I was curious to see what this was like and to possibly pass it on to my nieces and nephews. Very informative and an easy listen. I think it would be great for kids 8 or 10 to 17, depending on comprehension levels and interest level of the kid.
on April 3, 2017
Good book for informing kids about the laws we live under and how to deal with them.
on April 29, 2015
I love Bill O'Reilly's books. I have now bought all but the last e-book. I bought this one as a Christmas gift for one of my Grandchildren, hoping it would peek there interest in our history. I'm not sure it has even been read. I know I would love to read this book.
on May 31, 2017
My Grandson is still reading it. So far he is enjoying it.
on January 15, 2014
I was so surprised by the ability to express on the kids level. I read the book before giving it to my grandson for Christmas and was so excited after I read it that I have recommended it to 2 of my friends. Each of my grandchildren will be receiving their personal copy this year and hoping my kids will read it also.

thanks,
on February 6, 2016
Love Bill
on January 7, 2014
This was such a great book. Well thought out, well written, and well presented in every aspect. It raises thought provoking questions that I discussed with my kids to think about what kind of country we live in today, where we came from, and where we are headed. It ignited a great discussion about how kids can help our country grow and are an integral part of our country in every way. They are the future. I strongly recommend this book to Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. While the answers to the questions will likely differ between those three groups, the questions are the same, and they all should go through the conscious process of thinking these things through. I like that the author didn't tell kids what to think, he tells them the questions to ask and the things to think about. Very thought provoking on many levels! Great book!
on February 22, 2015
Should be required reading/discussion for all middle schoolers
on May 4, 2014
Great book both my grandsons and I enjoyed it very much. Would recommend it for all who have children of any age.
on July 14, 2015