BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 26, 2012
Received on time, good quality. Nets were well packaged, easy to roll out, and easy to install. Would recommend, and plan on buying more.
on July 26, 2010
This net is great. My four year old loves it and we use it every day. I didn't have a goal to attach it to, so built a quick frame out of wood and used zip ties to hold the net in place.
on December 12, 2011
I bought this for my kids birthday. I got it fast(with in 4 days)and it came from the UK. Maybe I got lucky with shipping,I was just sent it the cheapest. But it is great for my backyard. I went to Home Depot and bought 1 inch PVC parts and made a goal for it.So we will see how long it last up to my kids.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.