Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Kid's Guide to Creating Web Pages for Home and School Paperback – September 1, 2004
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From School Library Journal
Grade 5 Up - A clear, concise how-to book. Starting with the basics of creating a folder and an HTML page, readers will produce a Web page in a very short period of time. The step-by-step instructions are easy to follow, and the illustrations provide practice exercises. Sample pages show what the finished products should look like. Each chapter has a brief summary and challenge questions. Solutions appear on the author's Web site. This is a much-needed resource for students who are comfortable with a computer and want to do more than cut and paste. - Kathleen A. Nester, Downingtown High Ninth Grade Center, PA
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is written in crystal clear and friendly language.
2. You will be able to create a web page easily and successfully.
3. You will understand what you did to create the web page (in other words, the authors try to explain what each step accomplishes).
4. The guide is just the right length (not a 1,000 page computer language text) and is laid out in a pleasant fashion with lots of examples and explanations.
5. Once you create a simple web page, the authors gently introduce many other exciting things you can do to enhance your design.
6. This book accomplishes what it promises and in addition it wets your appetite for more!
7. This is a perfect beginners guide for young and old (the prose is not infantilizing or obnoxious)
Buy it and try the examples when you have time and when you do not have a lot of distractions or interruptions--the more success you have the first time out, the more you will want to keep trying.
My daughter Myriam recommended to me, I recommend it to you!
He had a really nice looking webpage with nice form, links, pictures and Java script.