BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 8, 2017
One of my favourite comedies of all time. A lot of people think it's only so-so because it's not the show. Personally, I think the movie is *almost* better than the show. I wish there were more special features like deleted scenes (and the alternate ending) on the dvd, but I can live without the special features. While it's true there's nothing here that you can't find in the show, I still think this is a movie no fan of KITH (or absurdist comedy in general) can live without seeing. I like that Kevin MacDonald FINALLY gets his chance to stand centre-stage, too.
on September 2, 2016
If you are a Kids in the Hall fan or not, this movie is hilarious and prophetic. I had to see what the lower star raters were saying because I just could not believe anyone could give one star, but one yahoo did. I have to think the person who gave one star was just pining for attention. LOL. This is a classic comedy. Why Amazon, oh why is this not available on streaming yet?
on March 29, 2017
One of my favorite movies, those who didn't grow up watching kids in the hall missed out!
on April 16, 2017
One of the greatest, most underrated comedies of all time right here!
on June 2, 2017
fantastic!
on July 24, 2014
This movie makes it feel like it's 72 degrees' inside your head ALL THE TIME!
on August 5, 2017
Just right
on November 15, 2015
We all thought brain candy was the answer or at least a solution we could ignore. Never mind, just go back to hypnosis and let the toast f#!$ers run the world. Kids in the Hall for President' s! A council of semi sane Canadians can get us right back on track. Think about it.
on January 2, 2017
I work in the pharmaceutical industry and this movie is so incredibly funny - but I don't know if anyone outside the industry will get half the humor.
on June 23, 2016
I am a big fan of Kids In The Hall (a Canadian comedy team). This is a story of a team of scientists looking for a cure to depression...and the crazy way that big companies take over.