Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on January 26, 2012
Check the water tank size on the description and compare b4 u buy. I didn't expect it to be this small. Even the cord is extra short; about 3 feet. I think you'll be disappointed if you live in a dry climate and plan to use this a lot. Water level indicator is also a tiny window and hard to see.

The picture is misleading and obviously photo-manipulated because it shows the 3 mists all going up. Real product has one nozzle pointing up and back, and two on the sides pointing parallel to the floor. So if you have anything directly adjacent to it, it will become soaked.

I also have the Crane "Drop"-shape humidifier; much bigger tank and cute for kid's room as well.
on March 22, 2014
We ordered this humidifier for our 4 month olds room, he's been fighting off colds all winter and we live in a very dry climate. It matches his monkey themed nursery perfectly! After ordering it I saw some of the negative reviews about it and was concerned, so set it up with a tray under it at first in case of leaking, but we haven't had any problems with it at all, works great! If you run it on high you do have to refill it everyday, but we were expecting that anyways, very easy to fill. Way cuter then the crane monkey humidifier!
on November 5, 2013
This is the third time I have purchased this humidifier. It has broken three times now and I guess it was foolish to buy it three times, but I am a teacher and my students love it. I am disappointed because it works great for a few months and then just tanks. It's very cute for kids but not when it only works 3 to 6 months.
on December 31, 2014
Worked great during the winter. Didn't need or use it this summer but it was properly cleaned and stored. Now that winter has returned, we tried to use it the first time my son got congested and it did not work. What a waste of money! It's cute, but unreliable
on April 25, 2014
Perfect for your house if you want to place humidity in your room. Works great and I love how the smoke comes out of the leaves, looks like a forest. No noise at all, very quiet.
on November 26, 2012
Adorable humidifier. Looking at the assembly directions, discovered it was missing a little white cap. Which probably would have made it leek all over without it. Told the manufacturer, and they sent the missing piece right over with no problems. Was disappointed we had to wait a little longer to use it, but glad the fix was handled so well.
on January 12, 2015
Horrible Product. Could have killed me and my newborn. Product starting sparking like fire crackers on the forth of July nearly caught on fire. Thank God I was up feeding my baby.
on November 6, 2013
I bought this as a gift. The shipping was super fast. The product matched my nephews room. The Humidifier works like a dream no clogged nose just clear breathing for the baby.This product is well made , I have no complaints.
on February 26, 2012
This was not a good product. It leaked all over. The water leaked out of the side and eventually flooded the stand we placed it on. Tried a few different places to place it and still had the same problem. Looks better than it works.
on January 6, 2015
We bought this because it matched our son's nursery theme. Even cleaning it every day could not prevent mildew from developing.