Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kids Preferred Melamine Feeding Set, The World of Beatrix Potter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 16, 2013
We were given a Bunnykins set for our baby, but it's too heavy and we didn't want her to push it off her tray to only smash on the tile floor. I got this, and it is awesome! The sippy cup doesn't regulate water, so if your little one isn't quite ready, you might have a bit of a mess. The flatware is perfect for feeding, and we use the plate and bowl every day. She's dropped it on the ground many times, and it's fine. It cleans well, and looks just darn adorable.
on December 28, 2013
This was about what I expected. I had bought similar item about 35-40 years ago (or someone got it as a gift for us) for our first baby. We got this for a grandchild and a great-grandchild. The parents were very pleased. The coloring was a bit different, I think, but it seems sturdy and it was true to the Beatrix Potter drawings.
on May 12, 2015
I truly love the design of this set and how easy it is to use. However, the plate slipped while handwashing one day and fell maybe a total of 8 inches into the sink where it completely shattered. I was a little disappointed with the lack of durability for a toddler/children's feeding set. The traditional Beatrix Potter artwork almost completely makes up for that, though. Especially with how difficult it is to find now that Nickelodeon has a more modern version of Peter Rabbit
on February 26, 2016
Bought it for my latest granddaughter. She loved it and I thought it was a nice addition to her Peter Rabbit books (bought those for her also).
Well made and useful for a young child learning to eat from a plate and bowl.
on October 8, 2015
I should have read more carefully that it includes a bowl, sippy cup, fork and spoon, AND a divided plate - that was a pleasant surprise! My daughter has awhole set now. I had a Peter rabbit set when I was young and I wanted my daughter to have something similar but her own
on September 25, 2014
This is a great newborn present because they get so much for immediate use. Eventually all these pieces are going to be needed for growing up mealtime. Everything is safe for dishwasher and dropping on the floor. Little ones like them after they have gotten to know the Peter Rabbit stories through board books and the stuffed animals.
on December 20, 2013
Bought this set, but sure do have buyers regret now...it is poorly designed, and the top of the sipper leaks.
on October 2, 2013
Bought 2 sets of these for shower presents. A big hit as it is a different kind of gift to give someone other than the usual baby clothes and toys. Very pleased with the product.
on December 1, 2013
It was a baby gift and the parents were thrilled. Thought it was such a great idea, they had never seen it before and the new
mother loves Beatrix Potter.
on April 16, 2016
Our daughter received this as a gift from her grandparents on her first Christmas. I saved it until she was old enough, and imagine my surprise when it broke the first time she used it. It hit the floor and a chunk in the middle came off. I was under the impression that melamine was very durable. I won't make that mistake again.