Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Format: Baby Product|Change
Price:$20.97+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on July 12, 2012
My husband started reading to our son when I was 5 months pregnant - and "Guess How Much I Love You" quickly became a favorite (after all, it is the BEST Daddy/Baby book ever!). Before he was born, we decided he needed this for his book shelf, and for play when he is old enough.

It's great. It's the perfect size for a little one, and it doesn't have any parts that you ahve to worry about them swallowing.

And, of course, it looks just like Little Nut Brown Hare. :)
on May 22, 2012
I bought this for my son when I was looking for that 'special' toy. You know the one that they latch on to in the crib and don't let go of until they're 3 or 4 years old? My daughter had a favorite bunny like that and I was very happy when I happened upon this Mr. Nutbrown Hare. I love the book, and read it a lot to my son so I also think it's great that his bunny ties in with that.

As for the bunny itself, it's great quality, very soft, and perfect to cuddle with. No hard plastic pieces anywhere, only stitching for eyes, nose, & mouth, so no worries of any choking hazards. Also very washable. Comes out of the washer and dryer looking like new. He's the perfect size for tiny hands and his ears just beg to be pulled on, chewed on, slobbered on, and loved on. And in case you couldn't tell by now: We love, love, LOVE this bunny!!
on September 26, 2011
Great toy overall. Hare's hands and ears are movable, the eyes are embroidered, and so is the nose. Perfect size for a child, and when paired with the book "Guess How Much I Love You" it is even more fun. Enjoy!
review image
on November 9, 2011
I bought this to give my children as an easter bunny because they love the book Guess How Much I Love You. At 3 years old they liked it and at 4 they still like it. I purchased it for $9.50 directly from amazon (now $10) which seems a bit expensive for something that is beanie baby size but that does seem to be the going rate for small stuffed animals.
on April 3, 2014
I chose this stuffed animal partly for its small size, but also because the Nutbrown Hare is a character in a beloved children's book. It was a gift for a baby, but I think that children of any age would love it. It would be perfect for an Easter basket. It is wonderfully soft and smooth with satin-lined ears. Since it isn't pink or blue, it would be a lovely gift for a boy or a girl.
on January 29, 2010
I'm currently redoing my daughter's nursery in this theme and this was too cute to pass up. A little overpriced, but there aren't a lot of options for this bunny in stuffed animals. The quality is good. I did find that the color is a little softer than the picture online. I was pleased how well it actually matched the book drawings.
on June 3, 2010
I bought this toy to go with the book "Guess How Much I Love You" for little one's first Easter. Unfortunately he hasn't gotten attached to many stuffed animals, but it does match the book perfectly and is really soft. Maybe one day he can cuddle with it or act out hte story when he is older.
on June 13, 2013
I gave these as Easter gifts to the children who attended our family gathering. They are sweet toys and relate to a classic story book. The toys are a great size to "take along" and they are machine washable so I'm happy for the kids to bring them along when we go to church, the grocery store, etc.
on January 13, 2013
My daughter loved it! Cute little nutbrown hare! She reads it with the book very frequently!!!! Goes with the bigger one...
on December 30, 2009
Great little stuffed animal! Very soft, and looks just like the little nutbrown hare in the book. My daughter loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question