Truck Season Automotive Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on September 3, 2012
This costume was great for a ninjago outfit. My wife paired it with swords that attached to the back and it looked great, plus my son was happy.

We used it for one occassion and then it went into the kids costume bin. Im glad to say, it is still looking good and getting plenty of use.

Would buy it again, and would dress my other boys up in it...might use it for a red powerrangers outfit this year

Here is the link for the swords Dragon Ninja Weapon Backpack Weapon Set
13 people found this helpful
on October 11, 2012
I have to say that this is a value paying under ten dollars. I'm glad I didn't pay much more though. My son is 5 and absolutely LOVES this costume. He normally wears a size 5 and he's on the small side for his age but I bought him a medium thinking I wanted enough room to wear clothes underneath since it can be cold in Wisconsin and we sometimes need to bundle them up. I really could have gotten him a small. That's ok though...he'll wear it to play ninja even once Halloween is over. (I just wish the legs dragging on the ground didn't pick up so much dog hair - but that's my own problem!) The waist is elastic so it stays up on him just fine. The legs are just way too long. (The arms fit just fine though!) Easily resolved by just folding the leg up and using one of the many black ties to hold the fold in place (or with a rubber band).

Our biggest complaint with this costume are the hood piece and the scarf that cover the mouth. The hood piece is not attached as it appears in the picture. It is a separate piece and stays on just ok. The biggest pain is the scarf piece that (is supposed to) cover the mouth. This thing will not stay in place for more than a few minutes no matter what I do. Or maybe this isn't the mouth piece and it's just yet another black tie as I see in many of the reviews that the mouth piece is missing? Being in Wisconsin, I plan to go out and find a black winter hat that has the face mask and put that under the red hood. Often times the kids are cold for trick or treating so it may just help to keep him warm. Course my luck it will be 70 degrees this year!

Once you get the whole costume put together, it is cute and it's definitely worth the price if you pay ten dollars or less. I just find the hood and face mask frustrating.
on October 15, 2015
My only complaint is that the item is not quite as pictured. In the photo, it is made to look as if the hood is attached to the shirt, and that the black piece of fabric is sewn inside. This is not the case. Both the hood and the black fabic face cover are detached from the shirt, and from one another. There is very pitiful velco sewn to the two pieces with the intention of holding them together. It does not work, and the hoodie is a total mess. It looks like a little red riding hood bonet. Awful! We won't be using it. Otherwise, the costume is of a decent quality, especially for the price, and is what I would expect to find off the shelf at a major retailer.
on October 10, 2015
Very poor quality, the hoody is not attached with top which is different from the picture, it looks like ripped from somewhere, just a piece of cloth! And we have no idea how we can just put the hood on head without falling off! There is supposed to be a mask to cover kid's face, but all we got are 5 pieces of black strips, 4 should be for arms and legs, and 1 should be for mask, how can you use a strip to cover your face? It will make more sense the hood is attached to clothes and mask should make it detachable!
One person found this helpful
on October 24, 2015
This costume did not come like the picture. The hood was not attached and was to small. It looks like he's wearing a bonnet. The ties are very short and do not hang like the picture. The waist tie is to small to go around my sons waist. He's 6 and wears a size medium. The costume is very big on him which would be fine but the ties are to small. I couldn't imagine a child that fits the costume better to be able to even tie it. The black face scarf is a joke. To keep it on you have to tie it around your holds head and it suffocates said child. This is a horrible misinterpretation and I will be returning the costume.
on October 30, 2014
My son loves it, but, then again, he's seven. The stitching was substandard. Hastily made. I even found scissor marks along the unfinished neckline where someone had obviously cut the material incorrectly and then used the piece to make the costume anyway! I was very disappointed. I can't even state that you get what you pay for because this isn't worth the ten dollars I spent.
on November 30, 2016
My son loved his costume and it fit him perfect! He's slim and 6 years old. And I simply bought him a sword from Dollar Tree for one dollar. Great price, and delivered quickly. Thank you.
on August 21, 2015
Very cheap but I figured it would be based on the price. My son only needed to wear it once for something. The hood is not attached and untucks easily when the child moves in it. The various black ties are either too long or too short, especially the waist belt. There was not enough material to tie it properly like in the picture. Skip this one if you can find a better alternative.
One person found this helpful
on May 17, 2015
I hate this costume. Got it for my son because we were going to a dress up event. The face mask and pulled on hoodie was a terrible design because it won't stay on. The belt and ties were also bad because they keep sliding off. He ended up just wearing the outfit without his ninja hood or mask. It was a disappointment.
on November 25, 2017
Great purchase for the price. The sewing work is not stellar, so we had loose strings that needed to be cut, but it was perfect for a Halloween costume that isn't getting tons of everyday wear.