Kidsme Food Feeder Essential Set - Blue/Orange - 5 ct
- Contains two Kidsme Food Feeders (1 small and 1 large) and extra replacement sacs (1 small and 1 large), and one ribbon clip.
- BPA free and FDA tested. Ideal for 4+ months and up. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Allow your child to eat fresh food without the risk of choking. Unique patent design, improved from traditional mesh bag feeders. Silicone sac makes for easy cleaning, does not retain odors, encourages chewing, more natural and comfortable to the baby. Designed with textured silicone surface works best with frozen fruit or ice cube to soothe teething pain and massage baby's gum.
- A clip keeps the Food Feeder safe, clean and within reach. Designed with safety in mind, there are no detachable small parts or sharp pieces.
- Different sizes of Silicone Sacs are interchangeable with different food feeder handles. Baby would LOVE to have a second food feeder prepared while enjoying the first one.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
One warning. If there's squish inside and it gets pushed back toward the handle, DO NOT try to sling it down toward the end. It WILL come flying out of the holes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 6 month old absolutely loves his food feeder as do I! I primary use it for fruit. He is getting exposed to nutritious healthy fruit options on a daily basis. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Ladylike
These are the best! I thought I would use them for food (which they do work for!), but I have found that putting an ice cube in them is about the best trick to sooth my teething 9... Read morePublished 13 days ago by BEEDOO
It was much easier to clean than the competitor's mesh feeder, however the tube doesn't hold much food in it. I constantly have to keep refilling so it is a little of a burden.Published 25 days ago by orange mania
Introduced fruits the using the feeder. LO loves eating Orange, Watermelon n banana from this.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Much easier to clean than the mesh bags. I often put ice chips in it to help my teething baby.Published 3 months ago by Minh N.
These are wonderful for babies who are learning to eat solids. As a mom, I was so nervous about choking but these are great for all foods, but especially high risk choking foods... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rochelle
Fantastic set. Great for feeding new foods to an infant without the risk of choking. Baby is happy and I am too.Published 5 months ago by Michele Weiler
Yes these are more expensive then the mesh feeders, but they are a lot better. They clean so much easier.Published 6 months ago by ERyser