Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on April 25, 2009
The program works well
It will take some time if you plan on using it on more than one computer for all the set up. You will need to setup users on your computer so you can have a kids watch admin.
I would recomend this program if you need to set up times for your kids use of computer and internet. On the filering that seems to work well also but can't say how well, at this time I have only had the program for a week or so.
on September 11, 2010
This product is OK. However under Vista, it would crash when in administrator mode. Generally could start it back up without a reboot and usually get done what needed to get done. No terribly intuitive but worked OK. My new ISP handles filtering now and it's much easier!!!
on July 21, 2008
I purchased this software based on reviews on Amazon and I was happy with the purchase. The software was easy to install and has clean user interface. Configuration was easy and I especially like the feature that automatically set computer and internet time quota once you select the user's age group.

My daughter started to hate it at the beginning but that was exactly what the software supposed to do - gave a wartning and cut off access when time was up!
on February 17, 2009
Kidswatch Internet Security Parental Control V5 Big Brother is HERE. This is a great way to monitor and restrict children on the computer. Has time and site restrictions.
on April 23, 2007
Just installed this software on my kids' computer. Installation went very quickly. I'm impressed with the large number of customization features. I wanted this product because I specifically wanted to control what hours my children spent on the computer and internet, not just web filtering software. So far it seems to do that job very nicely.
on April 23, 2008
I have wasted a lot of money trying to find a program that can limit internet and computer time for my kids and am so pleased to have found one that works! This product is great because I can turn off internet access from my computer for my kids' computers if they are wasting too much time. I have their internet access set to automatically turn off at 9PM every night which is great too. This product is easy to use and (unlike many competitors) works as advertised.
on August 11, 2008
This product probably works great, but I've not actually gotten it installed/set-up completely to thoroughly try it out. I want to use this on my Vista machine, and Vista is a bit foreign to me to begin with. I procrastinated in installing it after it arrived, and then when I did I can't say the installation screens were too clear on what exacty I was doing. Shortly after the install we started having problems getting to the internet. The computer would just chug and chug and chug. I'm not sure if this product was the reason, but I ended up uninstalling to try and remedy the problem and haven't gotten around to re-installing.

I have two children ages 8 and 5. During the set-up I was prompted to set-up a password for each user. I'm not sure if I had to, but there weren't clear instructions on what the purpose of each field was, and whether it was required. Needless to say, the 5 year old was confused and required assistance each time he wanted to just use the computer to play a CD game. This became a bit frustrating for both of us.

I'm sure this product is great-- I was impressed by previous user's reviews. I've just not been successful in understanding how to properly set this program up.
on October 6, 2008
The product was impossible to set up and ridiculously cumbersome to use. I returned it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question