Kidzlane Durable Walkie Talkies, Easy To Use and Kids Friendly, 2 Mile Range, 3 Channel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAX RANGE +3 CHANNELS: Get the most fun out of our walkie talkie set of 2! With a 2 mile range, our set is bound to be an instant favorite on your kids adventures around the neighborhood! Also features 3 separate channel operation for those super-secret fun conversations!
- EASY TO USE: With a simple push to talk operation, is guaranteed to get your kid hooked and playing with immediately! Immediate fun, right out of the box!
- NON-STOP FUN: Kidzlane Walkie Talkies will get through the longest games indoors and outdoors, They will last an astounding 9 hours on standby and 3.5 hours of continuous use.
- PLAYFUL DESIGN: Our Walkie Talkies feature a playful and unique design that any kid will love! Furthermore, it sports LED Indicators and has a clip on belt holder for easy carrying around!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We want you to be completely satisfied! If you have any problems with our Walkie Talkies whatsoever, just let us know and we will make it right.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Enter a world of play 'n adventure!
Not only is the Walkie Talkie a popular toy beloved by kids of all ages, it's also a great tool for strengthening teamwork and building your child's communication skills.
The Kidzlane set of 2 Walkie Talkies is ultra-durable, compact and easy for children to use. It offers hours of play with an astounding 2 mile range, 3 separate channels, and incredible sound quality!
Let your kids pretend to be soldiers, cops, firefighters, or EMTs, with a realistic Walkie Talkie set that will bring their imagination to life!
Designed, developed & perfected for the young walkie talkie fan
The Kidzlane walkie talkies offers superior quality and better features than ever:
- Extensive 2 mile range
- 3 separate channels
- LED channel indicators
- Easy push-to-talk operation
- Clip-on belt hook
- Compact, lightweight body
- Crystal-clear sound quality
- Longer play time
Buy from the brand you can trust!
At Kidzlane, Unlike most today's toy manufacturers, we refuse to lower our standards and will never compromise on quality or cost. Buy once and enjoy toys that last forever!
Our premium quality Walkie Talkie is built to last! It is made with superior quality materials and is rigorously tested for quality, leading to a toy unmatched in quality and durability.
When it comes to the toys in our children's hands, what could possibly be more important than safety?
At Kidzlane, we ensure the complete safety of our toys by conforming to the highest industry standards. Every product we sell has passed a rigorous testing and certification process before landing at your door.
Kidzlane is dedicated to providing you with the best in fun, innovative toys. Our passion is to help families have fun and build great memories through play.
We promise to exceed your expectations with our signature quality and excellence.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My daughter climbed the Leaning Tower of Pisa, in Italy. Her small children talked to her during her adventure from 1/2 a mile away. We also used it to keep track of two families in city ports and on the ship.
* First of all, they were not working! When these arrived, my sons couldn't figure out why there was no signal. You can imagine how disappointed they were! Obviously I don't want to waste another ten bucks shipping these back for an exchange. Had to open them up and found a broken solder spot in one and fixed it myself. So for those who don't feel comfortable fixing small stuff, STAY AWAY FROM THIS.
* The cases are made of cheapest materials and no protection against accidentally drop. I am sure the cases or one of the weak solder spots would break soon. You know how kids are. They drop everything!
* They use AAA batteries instead of AA. Guess what, AAA batteries cost the same as AA batteries but store half (some store only 1/3) of energy that AAbatteries do. So basically your battery costs double or triple.
Overall, these are not even close to what I expected with $35 price.
UPDATE 6/11/2016 I received a phone call and email from Kidzlane after posting my review above and returning the items for a refund. Free of charge, they proactively sent a replacement set of walkie talkies to me. They arrived quickly and this time worked great. I am amending my review from 1 star to 4 stars to reflect that they took ownership for the issue and made it right (without even needing prompting from me to do so). Excellent focus on customer satisfaction.
Before buying this, I got a different brand walkie talkie from walmart at price of ~10$, that is totally not worth the money: loud static sound, nearly could not hear anything. So I return that and looking for a higher priced walkie talkie, I tried this one because it has good reviews, it really works!
I bought the second set after trying the first set. Now I have four walkie talkie, all family members are connected. Could not wait to try it our in biking trail or camping place!
They were given to our kids today for Christmas, they each take 3 AAA batteries (not included).
They are plenty loud and easy to use!!!
They seem durable, and I hope they will continue to hold up to the rigors of life with 3 little boys!
They are very simple to use, you will only need a mini phillips-head or small flat-head screwdriver
to take them apart to put the batteries in!
We love these and the kids are so very excited!!!
Would buy again!
I must admit that these two are far from being demure young ladies.They used and abused these walkie talkies daily. They frequently dropped (and sometimes threw) them on concrete. But they never tired of them, and amazingly, they never misplaced them. They valued them much too much to lose track of them.
When summer vacation ended I allowed my grand daughter to take them home. She was thrilled to report to me that she can now talk to her friend two doors away from the comfort of her bed. Her parents have not expressed their thanks.
I give these walkie talkies 5 stars for durability. 5 stars for value. 5 stars for kid appeal. If anything happens to them, I would buy them again.
I'm still a Super Grandma