Kidzlane Infrared Laser Tag Game - set of 2 Green / Orange - Infrared Laser Guns Indoor and Outdoor Activity. Infrared 0.9mW
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 TEAM MODES – Choose one of the four teams, teams are indicated by light color, Red White Green and Blue
- 4 GUN MODES– Choose one of four gun settings – Pistol, Shotgun, Submachine Gun and Rocket.
- REALISTIC – Realistic shooting sounds, different sounds for each gun mode (Pistol, Shotgun, Submachine, and Rocket)
- FUN & ACTION – Lights up and vibrates when shooting or hit, different life bars and available shots for each gun mode.
- OUTDOORS & INDOORS –a striking distance of approximately 130 Feet makes it a great outdoor or indoor activity - Kidzlane Infrared Laser Tag Uses Child Safety Infrared Signal Emission 0.9mW
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
INFRARED LASER TAG FUN SET (0.9mW)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will be honest that I think the lights on the gun being so bright really take away from the stealth of playing at night. You can see the glow from the guns before you even enter a room. It makes the game much less challenging, and takes a lot away from the game. I also think that the guns are too loud and you don't realize you are hit during firefight because you can't hear the noise over the gunshot sound of your own gun.
Now this is being extremely picky and my 5 and 9 year old could care less about these issues. They LOVE them.
1) Once you have been "killed" you have to turn the gun fully off and back on again to reset it. Your setting also get reset, so you have to select the gun mode and team again. This could be a bummer for little kids who would probably have a hard time doing this.
2) Because they're infrared, they don't work very well in direct sunlight.
3) There is no option to turn down the volume down or off or change it to a sci-fi laser sound. It's explosion sounds, and the more powerful the mode you have it on, the louder it is.
If you don't mind playing inside or in the shade, with the volume at full blast, resetting your gun after you get killed, they're super fun.