Kieba Massage Lacrosse Balls for Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Muscle Knots, and Yoga Therapy. Set of 2 Firm Balls
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IMMEDIATE BENEFITS - Self myofascial release eliminates muscle knots and tension. Trigger point therapy massage lacrosse balls relieve sore and tight muscles to rejuvenate and revitalize all areas of the body.
- EASY TO USE - Simply lean on the massage ball and use your own body weight and gravity to relieve muscle knots and tension.
- MASSAGE ANYWHERE - Perfect for use while sitting on any chair, laying in bed, on the floor, or on a yoga mat. Use them at home, at the office, or at the gym. Small, portable and easy to bring along on any trip.
- DURABLE - 100% Solid Rubber Construction. Official size and weight makes it great for lacrosse practice.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of the Kieba Premium Massage Balls, simply return them within 30 days for a no-questions-asked full refund! Buy with confidence!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Experience the ultimate personal massage tool with the Kieba Trigger Point Therapy Massage Lacrosse Balls.
Roll away knots and tension in your back, shoulders, neck, hips, arms, legs, buttocks, thighs, and feet. Perfect for all areas of the body.
The solid rubber construction is designed for many benefits:
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Relieves Muscle Knots and Tight Muscles
- Recovery and Rejuvenation of Sore Muscles
- Relieves Stress and Tension
- Alleviates Cramps and Kinks
- Generates Blood Flow and Increases Flexibility
- Perfect for Yoga Therapeutics
Color: Blue and Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: -Best to use on musculature of mid/upper back and shoulders, pecs, psoas, etc.
-Bright colored so you won't slip on them and destroy yourself further when you inevitably leave in the middle of the floor
Cons: -May be too hard for some people (use a tennis ball instead)
-May be too small for some people (use a softball instead)
-May be too roly-poly for areas around the spine and neck (use a mobility peanut instead - 2 lacrosse balls welded together to form a peanut shape)
So I am crazy tight in my upper back as well as other spots but that’s the major trouble zone. I’ve been getting 90 -120 min massages at least monthly for... well.. way to long due to constant migraines. ( I’m pretty sure I’m my masseuses favorite customer! ;) ) I heard talk about these little balls and decided what the hey I’m gonna give it a shot! So I got them, And there they sat. SO last night I was going on day 4 of A migraine and decided I was going to test them balls out. (Te he) so I laid on the floor and went to town on my shoulders and upper back, and boy howdy I was popping knots left and right. AH-MAZIG it was!! Today I feel like I have had a deep tissue massage. Ohhh it HURTS SO GOOD.☺️
Best description I can give is the firmness of a racquetball exterior (or like those little bouncing rubber balls sold in coin machines). If that's the feel you like--and not a solid, rigid shell--then this is right for you.